• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SE VA to Raleigh Area

jskew113

* Ace Member *
Heading down to just south of Raleigh, Holly Springs, for training with work 7/19-7/20

May have an afternoon to get in some golf. Tuesday 7/19 I am going to try and get in a round for sure.

Anything good for a quick round? Not really looking for a crazy long course as I'm going to be getting it in after the work day is over. Something to just get out and throw and have fun on a clean course that isn't going to be busy. Any recommendations welcomed.

Thanks.

Buckhorn at Harris Lake, mostly tight woods with a few water carries was never crowded when I was in the area. Kentwood is short and fun but can be crowded. I've not play Jones, Apex or Middle Creek

I'm no authority on that area, but I was recently down there and enjoyed playing Zebulon just east of Raleigh. Also had fun playing Cedar Hills in Raleigh proper. Nothing mind blowing in any way, but fun tracks.

A little late, but thanks for the suggestions.

The wife decided she wanted to go with me, she works from home, and we ended up spending some time with a good friend of mine and their people for the one afternoon I was going to play. Was fantastic to reconnect. Our company offices are located in Fuquay and I'm sure I will be back sooner rather than later.

Latest posts