• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SEATTLE

jswoods1984

Salient Disc Test Team
Hey everybody, I just accepted a new position in Seattle today, so I will be moving out that way in a couple months. Would love to meet some golfers out there to hopefully show me some of the nicer courses in the area. If you're from Seattle, and would like to meet up, please comment here and also please send me a PM so that we can set something up. Thanks!

There are a few of us on here from the area but for some reason the NW (and Seattle players in particular) do not have a very strong presence on DGCR. I'm always willing to meet people from DGCR who are in the area so if you want to play sometime I could meet up with you. If you need a guide I'm familiar with every course in Western Washington. I'm not sure where in Seattle you live but I'm North about 20-25 miles in Everett.

Silly just guided my wife and I around some Seattle area courses last month. He's a great guide and cool guy to play with.

Hold up. Not a strong NW presence on DGCR? What am I?

Ok, I've been busy and don't like to post, blah blah blah. If anyone wants to get a team together or just play a round or two, I'm itching to play this weekend at the Lakewood Course.

Its probably tough when theres no location-based sub forums... that, and the sun hates us

Ditto here! Always down to get a game going!

Hold up. Not a strong NW presence on DGCR? What am I?

Says the guy with 12 posts in 3 threads since he joined 3 years ago. That is the definition of "not a strong presence". :p Just pokin' fun atcha... :D

Says the guy with 12 posts in 3 threads since he joined 3 years ago. That is the definition of "not a strong presence". :p Just pokin' fun atcha... :D

You only have 1/4 of the posts that I have. :p

You only have 1/4 of the posts that I have. :p

True. And that with you being like semi retired from this site for the last year or so. I do always try to chime in if something pops up on here that's local-related or something I might actually know something about. (Questionable) quality as opposed to quantity.

Latest posts