• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Second ace on friday

harr0140

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I woke up early to play a few courses before my brothers wedding rehearsal . . . I got kindof lost trying to find the first place because the map on the site has not been updated due to new roads being installed. It took me 25 extra minutes to find the course which in the end didnt matter because I threw the first disc at 6:10 AM (nearly dark still) . . . and guess what first throw into the first basket . . . I didnt even practice putt or anything I just walked up tossed my star spider and i heard chains, but because there wasn't a ton of light I could not tell for sure if it was in the basket or if it bounced out and was sitting on the ground . . . in fact about 50' from the basket I thought it was out, then I get up to it and it is in the basket.

Then today playing Blue Ribbon Pines on the short 9th hole I threw my drive right into the tree mid fairway (it is the only thing in the way of a dead straight 155' shot for an ace . . . I was mad at myself because I threw another one the way I thought woul dbe best (hyzer stingray sliding just right of the tree) and guess what it went in. I know it isn;t an ace because it was my second throw from the tee. I just wish i would have thrown it that way the first time because two aces in a weekend would have been awesome especially at one of the top 6 courses in the country.

I saw that on your status update on Facebook! What a start to the weekend, eh? Congrats!

Sweet! My last ace was when I had gotten up super early to play a round of DG in the town we had stayed at a hotel in before we headed out for the road. There's nothing like early morning rounds.

When they rain they pour... (Aces usually come in bunches). Keep playing all this week and next week.
DSCJNKY

Congrats.
Keep practicing and keep throwin' them Aces.

When they rain they pour... (Aces usually come in bunches). Keep playing all this week and next week.
DSCJNKY

So true, I hadn't hit one before this summer, and now I've hit 3 in the last 2.5 months.

Latest posts