• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Selah Ranch Road Trip

odysseus81

Par Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
Hey guys---I made a video of our recent road trip to Selah. It was the most amazing time I have ever had on a disc golf road trip. If you have 5 minutes to spare, check it out. I think you will really enjoy it.

https://vimeo.com/113621761

Cool. I wish I could make our videos and pics into a video like that. Looks so cold! Corral house is perfect for that trip, isn't it.

Corral House was the best. Only way to lodge as far as I am concerned. Thanks for watching it man! It was freaking arctic while we were there. Highs were in the mid to low 30's which was not what we expected going to Texas in November :)

Bad timing on the weather. Glad you still enjoyed it. I just booked my flight for my spring trip yesterday, so this was timely. Made me go back and look at my album of pics from last spring.

Were you there the week of November 10th? I was down in Austin playing that week the polar vortex came down. Looks friggin cold. How long were you there?

That's exactly when we were there. We booked the thing a year out so it was just bad luck but we made the best of it and definitely had the courses to ourself. We were there for 4 days and 3 nights. I wanted to go back as soon as we left!

Looks like a great time. Was there a guy wearing ski pants?? You guys look like the temps were in the single digits, lol. Need to make a trip down that way again someday.

When you don't live in Michigan, 25 and Windy is really stinkin cold. The golf carts just made it worse (the cold).

Golf carts definitely make it a lot worse on a cold day, you lose the activity of walking and you add even more wind.

Latest posts