• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Selah Ranch

I must have missed something.

What is Stickin' Putts gear?

picture.php

Sections of the lakeside course don't handle water very well. They will shut those sections down if the conditions are bad. And they are very particular about the carts, even more so in the bad conditions.

Anyone have any course conditions update? Looks like we are getting rain one day we are there unfortunately.

Just finished playing the courses this weekend for am world doubles.....fairways are in great shape as well as the greens....was a bit muddy in the usual low lying spots but nothing very bad or not easily avoided. I feel like the courses has really grown in since the last time I was there. Lines are getting tighter and the rough was a bIt rougher....but I'm really nitpicking the courses are in very good shape.

Coming out there late June. planning to play with my brother and a few others. Are you ready Eegor?

Just drove down from Iowa and spent a long weekend at Selah staying at the Corral House. We have traveled all over the midwest on disc trips and all agreed this was the best one we've done. Its the real deal, we will definitely be back.

Found a bunch of discs from Am World Doubles, called the ones with numbers and turned in the ones without.

Just drove down from Iowa and spent a long weekend at Selah staying at the Corral House. We have traveled all over the midwest on disc trips and all agreed this was the best one we've done. Its the real deal, we will definitely be back.

Found a bunch of discs from Am World Doubles, called the ones with numbers and turned in the ones without.

Corral house/carts really make the experience. Clean accommodations, nice hot showers, etc. And you just hop in your carts and go.

Oh, and the Trey Deuce courses up the road a poke.

I'll be going back for sure.

I've always been curious as to the number of dg rounds per day at Selah...any guesses?

Latest posts