• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Server Move on Monday (12/19)

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Hey guys,

The site will be moving to a new server sometime on Monday. It will result in some downtime, probably around 2-3 hours if all goes well, it takes a while to upload, etc. Hoping everything goes smoothly but just wanted to give a heads up in case anyone wonders what's going on.

If anything changes I'll keep you posted but that's the current plan.

Ah wareagle!

Blast from the past. I actually went through that MP Rats thread not too long ago and it was so nostalgic in the worst way possible. Apdrvya passed me mod duties but sadly (with good reason) nobody has posted there in like two years.

I'm having problems with the app. It says:

"Error handling dgcoursereview.com response"

After I start a card, choose users and go to the "Start Your Round" page.

App should be working fine again.

5e544d2c67e871ff60ec3f8f_jwbjX9IJCAD505g8TNrma-QKabSd5Pb4XXVGchJk5JmsSNmKjoZ9mOD3YP6a0fmThGJlm7z_s3x92lm2-P0rQ8HyRrVn4XNEDINeUuHQLbnPORObfS_62NlJPDfm90pl2k_z2epV.gif

i keep gettin randomly signed out

just started happening around 730pm central

i keep gettin randomly signed out

just started happening around 730pm central
Hmm, I know they're still working on various configuration stuff. Maybe it'll sort itself out but if not, just drop a thread in the Site Suggestions / Help. I don't have anything to do with the background tech. since the move.

SOmething weird going on with apostrophes (') when I cut and paste a new review in... I don't know what it is, or why it happens just some of the time.

I noticed that too and emailed the guy running the server. Hopefully he can fix it today. Is it the desktop site or mobile site you're seeing it on?

Edit: Should be fixed.

Last edited:

Latest posts