• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Server Move on Monday (12/19)

Are you guys getting signed out of the main site or forums or both?

So far I have only noticed it on the forum, but I'll click around the main site a little bit and report back if that logs out too.

Yeah, I think just the forum as far as I can tell.

That should be the last time. Now that you're logged back in I think you should be good going forward from my understanding.

That should be the last time. Now that you're logged back in I think you should be good going forward from my understanding.

Hmm still seems to be happening for me. Multiple times within the last few minutes.

Some times it seems to happen are:
- I "Nice" a post but all of a sudden the buttons disappear to "Nice" other posts (because I was logged out).
- I hit the Reply button bringing me to the text entry window that I am typing this in.
- I hit the "Submit Reply" button at the bottom of that window to post.

Hmmm....

Hmm still seems to be happening for me. Multiple times within the last few minutes.

Some times it seems to happen are:
- I "Nice" a post but all of a sudden the buttons disappear to "Nice" other posts (because I was logged out).
- I hit the Reply button bringing me to the text entry window that I am typing this in.
- I hit the "Submit Reply" button at the bottom of that window to post.

Hmmm....

It seems to have stopped on its own for me. If no further changes were made on the backend, perhaps I needed to clear my cache or cookies or something like that? I am also currently on a different computer than I was earlier. Will open a thread in the proper area if I see the same behavior again.

Man this really sucks! It's still happening. Got logged out and only noticed it because I couldn't 'Nice!' a post. Then I posted that sentence here and when I clicked the 'Post Quick Reply' I got logged out again. Then when I logged in, all I got was a blank screen. I had to enter the URL again.

Well, happened again. Each time I try to post to this thread I get logged off. I get a page that says I need a login to post, I enter my credentials and then get a blank screen...have to enter the URL to get back to the page.

Well, just got logged off again just going to this thread.

Started aroung 9:30ish A.M. Arizona time and was still happening at 10:00 A.M..

I tried to send a comment in Contact Us. Got verified and everything, but after submitting, I got this:

You answered the NoSpam! Image Verification question incorrectly. Please reevaluate your answer or, if you found yourself unable to answer it, you can refresh for another question if the administrator has enabled multiple questions. If you find yourself repeatedly unable to answer the NoSpam! Image Verification questions, please contact the forum administration.

Let's see....a great site for disc golf discussions; new owner, change of servers = crappy site. I really hope you get this figured out and resolved.

Seriously....what the ....? 1035 AM Arizona and the issues are still happening. If I'm lucky, I get a post in before getting kicked out again, but usually I can't even submit a post. How could a site go downhill this quickly?

Was the site bought by 'anti-disc golfers'?

sounds like a browser problem. no problems here with chrome spoke too soon. this form submit took like a minute to post

Last edited:
My only issue since Monday has been links are displaying slower today. Maybe the bitterly cold weather? ;)

Latest posts