• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Server Move on Monday (12/19)

I use Chrome. Been having issues all day with this site.

I'm on Chrome too. Wondering if that has something to do with it.

No problems with speeds here.

I will let them look into it! If I can assist at all let me know (@tim, @greens)

Can you clear cookies and let me know the results?

Thank you. I'll report this to the head tech.

The head tech did a fix that will have caused all to be logged out. Just log back in and this should stop the unexpected logging out that has been happening. Remember to click on the Remember Me to stay logged in.

Firefox Android I was logged out this evening (as stated above everyone was). No other issues on Firefox mobile or browser prior to the reset that occurred.

Since everyone else seems to be chrome I'll update if any FF issues happen.

Sorry for the double post!

Mr. greens (Alan), can we get a breakdown/list/introduction to those on your team who will be posting in the forums and/or their future roles at DGCR?

Ah wareagle!

Blast from the past. I actually went through that MP Rats thread not too long ago and it was so nostalgic in the worst way possible. Apdrvya passed me mod duties but sadly (with good reason) nobody has posted there in like two years.

I mean, the marketplace is dead man.

Facebook took all our women, i mean business...

So far, so good, this morning. Haven't had to login every other minute, like yesterday.

I have noticed the discussion thread box, on the front page is not updating for me. The threads are remaining in their same order and the same person as the last poster in that thread. Makes it difficult to find activity in the discussion threads.

Well, this seems to have resolved. Nevermind, I will keep this thread posted.

Last edited:
Thanks for the updated information. I have let the tech know about the Hole of the Day. And good to hear the logging out issue is apparently resolved.

Hole of the Day is changed, and the feature the was "stuck" is now corrected and should change overnight as it should.

Latest posts