• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Sexton Firebirds

Don't go down that road. I'm sure a production Star Firebird with the right dome & weight will fit that role less than $20.

Plus you can always find newish color glows that dudes have dumped in used bins after local tourneys. I have 3 in storage from the recent flat embossed runs. I paid $33 total for all 3.

There isn't an understable one pre se, but the domey champ ones from 2017-19 in very clear plastic are the least Os "good" Firebird. Dx ones can be downright flippy, but overall are not a great disc.

Most OS are the very opaque 11x and early 12x champs that are super hard, almost no flex and are board flat. This is generally referred to as an FAF Firebird. These would be 2010-2012 if memory serves.

The color glow beats in decently quickly. You can find non Sexton CFRs for reasonable prices.

There isn't an understable one pre se, but the domey champ ones from 2017-19 in very clear plastic are the least Os "good" Firebird. Dx ones can be downright flippy, but overall are not a great disc.

Most OS are the very opaque 11x and early 12x champs that are super hard, almost no flex and are board flat. This is generally referred to as an FAF Firebird. These would be 2010-2012 if memory serves.

There was a more recent run in 2018-2019 (i think?) that are super flat, opaque, and stiff as well. Have a few and they're in the same neighborhood as the 2010-2012 FAF runs.

There was a more recent run in 2018-2019 (i think?) that are super flat, opaque, and stiff as well. Have a few and they're in the same neighborhood as the 2010-2012 FAF runs.

Yeah those are pretty good ones. Flat and pearly and OS. Noticeably different in feel and flight from the typical domey embossed Champ Firebirds that have been made recently.

Yeah they were good kind of pearly.

I have an array of newer Firebirds, old ones as well, and a flat Champ from any year is the ticket.

****, if any Firebird isn't overstable enough for you, you the thrower are doing something wrong (exclude DX).

If you're not already invested in limited/OOP runs, PLEASE do not chase them down. Please.

FOR ANY MOLD FROM ANY COMPANY.

Based on what I've thrown and heard my best guess is (most OS to least OS):
16-15-19-20-18-17

With the caveat that I don't own them all.

Somebody want to most OS->least OS Sextons for this guy?

Based on what I've thrown and heard my best guess is (most OS to least OS):
16-15-19-20-18-17

With the caveat that I don't own them all.

I know new OP asked, but you know what's even easier? Stock stamps.

Buy a Sexton to support a pro you like sure, but if you're hunting down 2017 runs he's not seeing a dollar from that resale. Random Jabroni is.

I know new OP asked, but you know what's even easier? Stock stamps.

Buy a Sexton to support a pro you like sure, but if you're hunting down 2017 runs he's not seeing a dollar from that resale. Random Jabroni is.

yes but when random jabroni makes 50 bucks reselling a disc, an insane demand is made for new runs of that disc which drives sales and production which does help fill Nate's pockets.