• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Shallow Rimmed Putters?

Latitude 64 Pure for Straight and Turnover Drives -Opto and Zero Line Hard are the best ones.

Innova Rhyno for approaches and Drives with good Hyzer that sit down - Pro,Pro-Line,Star and Champion will have you covered.

Discraft Zone for sidearms,Drives with hard hyzer and skip and Utilities. - ESP is the best one. Pro D Overlaps too much with my Rhyno so I don't use mine anymore. Pro D is a good choice as well.

The judge and pure really are good choices, depending on feel. Pure comes in enough plastics to fit your needs. Optos are really good off the tee.

The Judge is my go to putter. Very straight off the tee. If they made them in opto/ lucid I would be a happy man.

Putters are really personal. It took me quite a while to find one I really like. My suggestion would be to get whatever discs in your hands and see what you like best.

All of the Latitude putters. (Including DD and Westside)

XD, Ringer/Breaker, Zone, Classic Roc

The APX in elite-X is kind of shallow, because X shrinks more than other plastics. The Reef is a pretty deep rim.

The judge and pure really are good choices, depending on feel. Pure comes in enough plastics to fit your needs. Optos are really good off the tee.

The Judge is my go to putter. Very straight off the tee. 1. If they made them in opto/ lucid I would be a happy man.

2. Putters are really personal. It took me quite a while to find one I really like. My suggestion would be to get whatever discs in your hands and see what you like best.

1. Lucid Judge. Just has a nice ring to it.

2. So true.

Latest posts