• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Shive, Feldburg, MCCoy, Duffy

im bummed solt and ziggy didnt make it or seemingly come close. i would be curious to see the voting spread based on division (pro/am), and gender. really curious who the main voting block is in the PDGA.

It's an embarrassment that Shive got voted in. He was already on the board and quit on us.

because people cant change right? i think he explained himself well on that subject. and he sounds jaded so i doubt he'll quit again.

I'm glad to see McCoy in. I for one am excited about this league point system. There aren't many tournaments within a few hours drive so being able to get in every week should attract a lot more players around my area.

i asked in forum and pm what he was thinking as far as payout (whether cash $$ or am cash). i never got an answer. i fear that if it does happen it will be for am cash and not be very successful. imo the whole reason some players dont play sanctioned tournaments is because they know they cant win in pro but they dont want am cash/plastic.

I'm just glad pozzy didn't get in.

:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup::thmbup::thmbup: (i get 5 right?)

since the sheep don't mind the board appointing members he and decker will likely be right back in...

are you kidding me? the got the confidence vote? sigh.....

since the sheep don't mind the board appointing members he and decker will likely be right back in...

SOMEONE on the board needs to learn how to do accounting for the PDGA and understand not for profit tax code, because I can't imagine why we need Decker for any other reason than this.

Latest posts