• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Shortest holes ever

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but hole 16 at the course at The Ohio State University was redesigned aka shortened due to a walking path and is now maybe 90 feet or so. Its a jump putt away.

Rabbit flats dgc has 18 legit holes (220+) and then red baskets for newer players that range from 110-200 I want to say. 1-2 might be under a 100.

Besse Park in Escanaba MI. Nine baskets placed randomly under 100' apart by city workers with no plan or supervision on a half acre site with no tee pads. Shortest course ever.:doh:

Canaan has a putter course with a hole that is 48' I believe

Want a small course the older course made in Winnona MN in ~1986 has one of the shortest 9 or 10 hole courses ever. I played it as a first course using an uncles Stingray and a his Putter and his approach disc both different worn in DX Spiders. The other was in 2004 I played the course on the original Holiday Inn, now a new name. I think from what others told me the course is gone?

Latest posts