• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Shot of the Day

easier to go for it when you are a lefty. The water was really too close to throw another shot toward the water and then go over it. Pretty much his only option?

I would go for it.
Either..
A. I'm good enough to be playing in the USDGC so I have the skill to make that shot.
Or
B. I qualified through sheer dumb luck so I might as well keep pushing my luck.

I would go for it.
Either..
A. I'm good enough to be playing in the USDGC so I have the skill to make that shot.
Or
B. I qualified through sheer dumb luck so I might as well keep pushing my luck.

I should have clarified. Does anyone miss being able to watch a new shot of the day everyday? If I wanted to know if that was the right throw I would have posted in proper thread. Maybe?

Does anyone miss being able to watch a new shot of the day everyday?

No...

And just so you don't ask me, yes I would go for it, and most likely make it. Not that hard of a shot. 90% mental. And to any further asinine question, don't bother. I'm not gonna waste my time.

No...

And just so you don't ask me, yes I would go for it, and most likely make it. Not that hard of a shot. 90% mental. And to any further asinine question, don't bother. I'm not gonna waste my time.

Good luck at USDGC this year. Will you win the Majestic and earn your spot that way?

Sometimes it is, thats when people should just keep their mouths shut

I guess no one likes seeing super sweet DG shots then. Back when a certain company was still around they had the Shot o the Day. I thought it was cool to get to work open the website and see a super sweet DG throw. People could even send in their own sick shots. If you had a sick Ace or bomb drive wouldn't you want to showcase it to thousands? You can go back to watching your Feldberg and KC videos now.

Video you posted has 180 views... Close enough to thousands I guess.

HEY.. I'll post non-productive things all I want and you'll like it UPS.

BUMP THIS THREAD for VonD kicking ass!!!! I wouldn't **** with VonD.. he drives a truck.

;)