• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 Music City Open Presented by Lone Star Disc

No round rating pressure if she continues since it will drop from her next player rating calc.

This wasn't my question but it is true. I doubt she would have received an 888 for dropping though since she gave the TD sufficient notice.

Last edited:
What happened to Antilla?

Back problems is what the grapevine is saying

I gotta say I'm impressed by James Proctor. Gotta be the hottest name outside of the hot usual hot names at this point in the tour*

*Unless he tanks the rest of the rounds but that hasnt totally been the case this season. No idea who he plays for or what he's about, just seems to be high on the leaderboards every tournament

After seeing the Music City Open logo, I have a new trademark infringement idea for Drew Gibson.

404dce4db53f3ab2aab8586c585e3c7c.jpeg

Does anyone know what the inside joke is regarding the DGA money laundering commercial that is being aired on the MCO coverage?

Boy, with the soft ground and huge hyzers flying, Tombstone Pizzas is missing a great marketing opportunity!!

Wow, after watching the beautiful Boulders course the Collegians are playing at, this course looks like crap.

Perhaps Macie should have Abandoned her second throw on hole 2 and rethrown with a chance to save 4.

Wow Holyn might be the only player in the World more aggresive with her game than Paige P

Evellinas putts looks good today

This is difficult to watch. Perfect conditions and they are making a ton of unforced errors.

This is difficult to watch. Perfect conditions and they are making a ton of unforced errors.

Yes, par IS good...so why take HUGE risks?
And easy to be critical behind a screen but i DO think they make alot of bad choices

Yes, par IS good...so why take HUGE risks?
And easy to be critical behind a screen but i DO think they make alot of bad choices

Dunno man, it doesn't take a keyboard warrior to recognize 4 double bogeys by the lead card on the final round. It is difficult to watch.

Dunno man, it doesn't take a keyboard warrior to recognize 4 double bogeys by the lead card on the final round. It is difficult to watch.

I'm not watching live, but....

Seems like Kristin's being Kristin's. Her game is so solid and consistent, she seldom needs to take crazy risks to make up ground. Looking fwd to watching post pro coverage of her final round.

Strange tournament for most of the big names in FPO. . many of them WAY down the list

Should be able to watch it on Gatekeeper tomorrow...
:popcorn:

Latest posts