• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Should DGCR have a Podcast

Should DGCR have a Podcast

• Total voters
ThreePutt needs to be on a podcast!

Moose would probably make a good, more traditional, host. He does well on the YouTubes.

I can think of a few others. We have quite a cast of characters on here that could be entertaining and informational.

Hand one of the elder statesman a mic and let them wax poetic for a set period of time. Yes please!
In the Shule Again: Episode 8

In this episode Three Putt discusses the rise and fall of Lightning Discs.

Run time: 4 hours 30 minutes

cant tell if my preference is truly for a visual aid or if it is actually for sidewinder22

I'm just picturing a podcast where SW22 talks about crushing the can for 30 minutes. How to crush it, when to crush it, what it accomplishes, do you crush the can sidearm? How about when putting? I would listen to that pod. Multiple times

I think a lot of the topics discussed on here would make great content for a Podcast and would benefit a lot from them being talked about in a longer format. Am I crazy?

Only if it's small basket specific

ThreePutt needs to be on a podcast!

Moose would probably make a good, more traditional, host. He does well on the YouTubes.

I can think of a few others. We have quite a cast of characters on here that could be entertaining and informational.

Hand one of the elder statesman a mic and let them wax poetic for a set period of time. Yes please!

I am happy to help in any capacity I am able. Don't know if anyone cares much about what I have to say, but I could definitely ask the smart people questions.

Every time my brother and I have the chance to meet up and play together, we talk endlessly about course design and ones we've played. I've often come away feeling as though it'd be fun to try and convert that to a podcast format. This post has me thinking...

In the Shule Again: Episode 8

In this episode Three Putt discusses the rise and fall of Lightning Discs.

Run time: 4 hours 30 minutes
I didn't think it would be possible to hate you any more than I already did, but here we are. :|

The sports segment would include soccer, futbal and all things footy right? Let's hope solo, er hope so I meant. Or han solo? I forget that his place is about disc golf sometimes. Anyway, I'm gonna go eat a hot dogwich and watch a little sailing. Like a normal person.

Yea, I agree with you. I think theres enough of the fast paced stuff out there. Focusing on cool courses and experiences and talking about the hot subjects is where I would see it going. Not a joke, but having the Old Man on a podcast to have an actual intelligent conversation about basket size would be fun. I would like to see pros on just to ask them tough questions.
I can see that. I'd probably listen to that.

oldmandiscer would probably involve the call of do you let an internet persona go on the podcast without disclosing who they actually are, though. He's got an anonymous profile.

Whatever the content, format should be as follows:

3zueuc.jpg

Bonus points if ThreePutt wears the wig and nails.