• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Show off your DGCR Courses PLAYED and FAVORITES map. Unclick wishlist.

600+ courses and nothing south of the mason-dixon line and nothing on the coasts. You own the midwest!:thmbup:

I got a handful below the mason-dixon line. Adding some more in a couple weeks too. 👍

Also plan on taking down a bunch in Chicagoland this summer. Might even get half on them played 😁

Love seeing all these! This is one of my favorite features of DGCR. :D

Recapping progress from my prior posts.

7/11/2013 (122 played):
attachment.php

12/11/18 (289 played):
attachment.php

1/30/2020 (331 played):
attachment.php

4/27/2022 (394 played): Still nothing west of KC :\
attachment.php

...yet!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220427-205902.jpg
    Screenshot_20220427-205902.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Here's some course baggin 101 by DeanMoriarty. according to his DGCR profile, nearly all (if not all) of these have been played since July of 2021. something like 160 courses, just in this image :clap:
attachment.php

Appreciate the shoutout!

Since summer 2021, I've pretty much played disc golf consistently on my days off and I will pick an area on the map and try to bag at least 5-6 courses within a 30 mile radius that day.

It's gotten to the point where I've bagged almost every course within a 100 mile radius and the ones I haven't bagged I was waiting until it get greener out to get them. Some courses are just way too damn picturesque during the summer to play them when its winter/fall/spring.

Gottafixit's East Coast map

Hey Gottafixit, would you please post a picture of your Courses Played map for the East coast?

401 played, 36 favorites. An oddity of my dg experience is that for the first 23 years, I only played 5 courses, and only 3 of them more than twice. And none of those 5 still exist. All the others have been since 2002. And there's handfuls of private and bootleg courses not counted.

Last edited:
Courses Played

Just hit 250 courses played.... detail map on Iowa, since over 200 of those are here in my home state

Attachments

• Courses Played as of 043022.jpg
    Courses Played as of 043022.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Courses Played as of 043022 in Iowa.jpg
    Courses Played as of 043022 in Iowa.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 18
what courses in iowa are the most wooded

like top 5 or 10 for you

It'd be cool to see your map :popcorn:

I'll show you the lines down in Chicagoland. I'll nap while you pay your tolls ;)

It'd be cool to see your map :popcorn:

I'll show you the lines down in Chicagoland. I'll nap while you pay your tolls ;)

i do not know how to screen shot but i can try to google it

and oh yah i forgot lulz i do not have the pass i turn the tolls off on my google have fun waiting :p:clap::thmbup:

Iowa Woods Courses

what courses in iowa are the most wooded

like top 5 or 10 for you

1) Wildcat Bluff
2) Shaver Park (Waiting on the complete re-do)
3) Big Woods
4) Walnut Ridge (although 1-3, 7 and 12 pretty open)
5) Big Creek (Open on 8, 16, 17, 18)
6) Deerwood
7) Stable Run

Iowa has lots of open spaces. A number of good courses here are a mix of open and wooded. With maybe the exception of the first 2, there are open holes on most of these....

1) Wildcat Bluff
2) Shaver Park (Waiting on the complete re-do)
3) Big Woods
4) Walnut Ridge (although 1-3, 7 and 12 pretty open)
5) Big Creek (Open on 8, 16, 17, 18)
6) Deerwood
7) Stable Run

Iowa has lots of open spaces. A number of good courses here are a mix of open and wooded. With maybe the exception of the first 2, there are open holes on most of these....

siiiick thank you so much knobby

i have been wondering about where the woods courses are as i knew yall had to have some despite the openness

this will get me started thank you

Latest posts