• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Signal View DGC is Complete!

islandella

The Signal View DGC is complete! This newly-finished 18-hole championship course is located just of I-81 in Shenandoah County Park, Maurertown, VA. Recently held on the new course was the Maurertown Fly in August, and the Ace Race and ribbon-cutting ceremony in October.

The final 9 holes were added and all tee pad signs were replaced with ones that include the par, distances for all tee pads and A/B pin placements, and the fairway layout. We have a new Welcome Sign that includes a large course map, and the scorecards have been updated as well (available at welcome sign). Connector signs are in place which will lead you from hole-to-hole. Hole #14 (formerly hole #9) still has the mock water hazard but Hole #17 now has a real water hazard that is in play for all three tee pads and both the A/B pin.

The hole information has been updated on the Course Review site and photo info. has been re-labeled. Some of the old photos will need to be removed since some holes and old tee pad signs no longer exist. New photos should be uploaded next week.

Hope you all will make your way out to this technical course!

I played this course a couple weeks ago as I was passing through and it is well worth the stop. It's a very fun 18 that from the blues, was a very tough layout.

I'm curious why Hole 4, 9, 13 from the blue tees are listed as par 2's? Suggest rating par per teepad instead of per hole. An uphill 360ft drive (hole 9) is not a "blue" par 2.