• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Simple question

Bager45

Bogey Member
Ive never dyed a disc before and was wondering how hard it would be to put my avatar on a disc. i dont plan on doing this myself and was going to have someone do it instead. how hard would it be since theres going to be red AND purple? would they blend at all? my other option is to have a vinyl decal put on it, as i know someone who has their own printing shop

Vinyl will make the disc illegal for use in tournaments, and I imagine it would effect the way it flies a bit.

There are plenty of dyers here that could pull that off with a clean image. I see about 4-5 colors as it is. Check the "Dye a Day" thread to contact them.

Cool pic, and good luck!

Ive never dyed a disc before and was wondering how hard it would be to put my avatar on a disc. i dont plan on doing this myself and was going to have someone do it instead. how hard would it be since theres going to be red AND purple? would they blend at all? my other option is to have a vinyl decal put on it, as i know someone who has their own printing shop

Problem solved.....

http://www.dynamicdiscs.com/DyeMax/

yeah but at least if you get like northern disc or dan to do it , its got like almost a homemade kind of feel and its one of a kind and dd could mass produce your dye. imo i like that homemade kind of feel and it being one of a kind compared something produced in a factory

As long as you get a while disc the image shouldn't be too difficult. Simple lines, only one or two colors that would be masked, as long as the image comes out right on the software.

Latest posts