• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Single round in ATL - Leaving in 30 minutes!

MrDiscinox

First time poster to this great community.

I am in ATL for today only. I have one opportunity to go play a course around the area. I would head over to the IDGC courses east of here but its 2 hours away and I can't squeeze in a 4 hour drive plus a round of 18+.

I am looking at JP Moseley Park. Looks awesome. I'm only carrying a Lat64 Core and an Omega SS.

Any tips? I'm going to be headed out as soon as I get some lunch.

Thanks DGCR Community.

If you only have a core and Omega, go play East Roswell park. Moseley is long, and going to be super hot today. ERP is mostly technical and wooded.

First time poster to this great community.

I am in ATL for today only. I have one opportunity to go play a course around the area. I would head over to the IDGC courses east of here but its 2 hours away and I can't squeeze in a 4 hour drive plus a round of 18+.

I am looking at JP Moseley Park. Looks awesome. I'm only carrying a Lat64 Core and an Omega SS.

Any tips? I'm going to be headed out as soon as I get some lunch.

Thanks DGCR Community.

Moseley is closed for Hotlanta tourney today. You can go and watch or head over to McCurry in Fayetteville ... similar style course, not quite as long.

Wasn't too bad out today, I was even further south than usual, got a couple rounds in. :cool:

Thanks a lot for the suggestions. Ended up going to Moseley as I had already left by the time some of these replies started to come in. Ran into the aforementioned tourney and some Hotlanta heat. Fortunately they were just going to lunch and I squeezed in a full round.

It was a long course for a putter round but I made it.

Thanks for the tips. I'll back in town eventually.

Latest posts