• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Sirius JLS

GripEnemy

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Premium Member
My brother has the most experience with the MJLS and lost his only one recently. I threw older QJs (CE too) and Millennium plastic but never an SJLS...I was thinking of getting him a mid 160s Sirius as a small Christmas gift.

Anyone have much experience comparing them to older Millennium and Quantum runs? Any variations between Sirius runs? From a quick glance Marshallstreet has 1.2-1.4s in stock...

Sirius seasons especially slow imo, they do have more dome and alot less flex. Just get 2 mjls. And try a qj

I didn't like the SJLS, but I forget why. I do recall feeling like the QJLS wasn't the beefy meathook compared to the MJLS that I was expecting. I got enough of the JLS vibe off of it that I really didn't feel like I needed to spend more money for an SJLS.

Just started throwing the JLS after years of not throwing one and now that I know how to throw a disc, man this is a great fairway driver. I bought 5 of the Sirius plastic and these babies are so good. I'd compare it to an fd with a tick less glide and not as much turn. Great for that sweet spot where you need a hyzer flip to flat or a flat shot that turns right but not into a roller

I'd buy one just to support you but I don't **** with Facebook. Awesome stamp though!

^ what Grip said.

I also do not use the Devil's interface, but if one shows up in the market place without too big of a markup.....

They are limiting the number bought per person. So we should be able to avoid the scalper situation to a degree

Since several have mentioned wanting one but don't do FB, I'll post a few for sale in here. I should get them in the mail next week.

Lol I've got a few guys covered here, I won a bid for two and am passing them along. Wish I could of helped more. Glad to see you'll help out others.

I got my discs in the mail today! Here is a suuuper quick field test I did with one of them. It is very evenly stable for my power level; I can't wait for that flashing to wear off so I can revert to my default hyzer release.

If available I'd like one...
dibs on blue

and here are the ones I'm selling. These are only for sale here in this thread on DGCR... the first to claim a disc in this thread will get that disc. 7ontheline, I hope you call dibs on the blue you want after watching this video.
$30 each shipped to continental US.
contact me for shipping outside CONUS.

Geo_08 has me covered... but thanks...

This is not a disc I bag but I am super excited to let this guy fly.

I am curious to see how it stacks up next to my Crave

Last edited:
Geo_08 has me covered... but thanks...

This is not a disc I bag but I am super excited to let this guy fly.

I am curious to see how it stacks up next to my Crave
I actually threw it beside my Craves this afternoon. The Craves have more turn (even factoring in their slight amount of wear) and probably more distance potential. As the JLS wears in, it will catch up with the Crave but I think the Craves will always have a very slight edge in distance. Fairways aren't all about distance though. There are more important qualities to judge when choosing fairways in my opinion. I like the stability of the JLS better right now. The fade is roughly the same with the JLS being less abrupt.

Either is a winner in my book. I love the smaller winged fairway drivers... Servo, Relay, Drift, Crave, JLS, Leopard, Gazelle, Eagle, Teebird, Stalker, XL, etc ad naseum. My bag usually has mids, then one/some of these smaller winged fairways, then max distance drivers. IMO, speed 6 / 7 is highly underrated. They are most of my driver shots and the big boys don't come out unless there are wide open fairways.

Latest posts