• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Smart disc accelerometer

pineyjustice

There was some discussion in the Westside Destiny thread about this, but it seems the disc released without the smart bits.

This might be the biggest tool for form analysis to date, being able to see OAT, snap everything all in a nice neat graph.

Want more distance? Compare your graph against the pros.

There was some discussion in the Westside Destiny thread about this, but it seems the disc released without the smart bits.

This might be the biggest tool for form analysis to date, being able to see OAT, snap everything all in a nice neat graph.

Want more distance? Compare your graph against the pros.

yes please. I dont lose discs as much as I used to but give me the biometrics!!

https://noodlearmdiscgolf.com/2016/02/22/westside-discs-developing-smart-disc-technology/

sounds like these are really for field work and not course play - not compatible with trees.

Really eager to try this as well. You bring up an interesting point of measuring the OAT as well. Never thought about it, but it should be possible as well, as long as the SW supports it. That would be neat for the bragging rights for the "cleanest form" among your friends. :)

For the pure distance improvement, I think the spin and acceleration would be more beneficial as you can see major OAT quite easily and the less pronounced OAT will probably not affect the distance all that much.

Latest posts