• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SmashBoxxTV Podcast

So did Stevie get his ****ing disc back or not? The video footage clicked off and went to live! Haha tease

Interesting conversation between Terry and Jon about Terry calling out that Paige was throwing a Judge.
Highlights...
Terry knows stuff that he cannot share.
He did ask Paige if he could mention that she was throwing a Judge, she appeared to consent.
He talked with her about it but could not release all details.
Apparently they will talk about it again when everything will come out.
She is still definitely under contract to Prodigy.
Jeremy Rusco (owner of Dynamic Discs) was seen in the vicinity of her card today during the round.
She is sporting a UPD bag instead of a Prodigy bag.

So did Stevie get his ****ing disc back or not? The video footage clicked off and went to live! Haha tease
I wanted to see him swim!

I loved the line, "Guy owns a Disc Golf company, but everybody has their favorites."

I wanted to see him swim!

I loved the line, "Guy owns a Disc Golf company, but everybody has their favorites."

That footage from last year, if you google hard enough, you should be able to find it...

I won't post any spoilers here.:|

1 A Vista Matthew Orum 18330 1016 -23 46 43 2:02 pm 89
1 A Vista Paul McBeth 27523 1055 -23 43 46 2:02 pm 89
3 A Vista Nathan Sexton 18824 1027 -22 45 45 2:02 pm 90
4 A Vista Philo Brathwaite 26416 1018 -21 47 44 2:02 pm 91

4 A Vista Richard Wysocki 38008 1043 -21 47 44 1:54 pm 91
4 A Vista JohnE McCray 9852 1022 -21 46 45 1:54 pm 91
4 A Vista Simon Lizotte 8332 1026 -21 44 47 1:54 pm 91

When will today's coverage be available to play again. It doesn't seem to work at this time?

A little constructive criticism for Terry.

You ever think about giving the winners a moment to enjoy and let the win sink in. A couple breaths maybe. Maybe throw their hands in the air and let everyone cheer before you start the interview? I enjoy seeing that "moment" for the champions and I've notice you've done it a couple times where it feels like you have taken that away from the player, or cut it short.

It is an important element to the story being played out after a long tournament. And would only help you as a videographer/commentator.

A little constructive criticism for Terry.

You ever think about giving the winners a moment to enjoy and let the win sink in. A couple breaths maybe. Maybe throw their hands in the air and let everyone cheer before you start the interview? I enjoy seeing that "moment" for the champions and I've notice you've done it a couple times where it feels like you have taken that away from the player, or cut it short.

It is an important element to the story being played out after a long tournament. And would only help you as a videographer/commentator.

Didn't they cut away for a bit for McBeth to go tally up his score card? They showed the last couple holes of the FPO final. Or is it the FPO final you're referring to?

I will agree, though, that the celebration shots are important. Koling last year, Avery when he won Worlds, etc. As far as disc golf has iconic moments, those are a couple that stand out.

Wish the PDGA would capture some photos of this stuff for their site, too.

Biggest minus for the coverage of the Memorial was definitely the huge difference in audio between "gameplay" and commercials/prerecorded segments. So annoying to have to switch volume on my end all the time.

Felt like the coverage was more solid this day, day 4 had a bunch of technical issues but still better than previous tournaments? I can´t remember noticing any audio cutting out etc.

Biggest minus for the coverage of the Memorial was definitely the huge difference in audio between "gameplay" and commercials/prerecorded segments. So annoying to have to switch volume on my end all the time.
I tried to mention it in chat during the event but a simple audio compressor / limiter would immediately fix this issue.

I don't use Wirecast like JV but I'm almost positive they have some sort of functionality like that baked into the software. OBS does now (and is free) and I know that Tricasters definitely do.

My biggest constructive criticism was that I liked the graphics however thought they were too large and covered up too much of the players body and tee pad. I'd rather see the graphics on the side/s or much smaller on the bottom center of the picture.

Latest posts