• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Smoothest player

My vote for backhand would be Philo then Will and Peter McBride as 3rd. He can crush and he is like 17 watch the central coast disc golf's coverage of the 2013 Santa Maria Open, Philo and Peter kill it. For forehand I would say hands down 1st is Jerm then Barsby as #2.

Let's see some video. :D

Not questioning that you're smooth, btw... just wanting to see some video! :popcorn:

i've never felt smooth when the comments were made. Usually I felt that I had a bad throw and then suddenly a "smooth" comment is made. Maybe they are making fun of me.

I just recently played with Hank Hendry...a local pro from Pa and that guy is smooth. We were playing Tinnicum and man can Hank throw far with so little effort. He was parking some long holes with barely any effort at all.

I think Barry is the smoothest if you include the actual disc flight. Nearly everything he does is so consistent- Height and fade wise. He doesn't try a lot of spike-anythings.

I think Barry is the smoothest if you include the actual disc flight. Nearly everything he does is so consistent- Height and fade wise. He doesn't try a lot of spike-anythings.

His precision on long turn over's is second to none. Overall I prefer McBeth due to the minimal reach back, front facing head, and sly smooth athletic burst. A close second for me is Brinster with his high efficiency, and obvious highly visual oriented technique. I'm sure both McBeth and Brinster do a lot of visualization but if I had to guess by watching I would say Brinster's routine is more based on visualization while Mcbeths seems more on feel. Like I said I'm totally sure they both employ both aspects.

Barry Schultz and Will Schusterick for BH and nothing compares to Koling's FH by far the smoothest I've ever seen.