• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sniper bag

yebisay

I posted this on the other bag forum but just want make sure people see it.

I bought a Dynamic Discs Sniper bag in the beginning of the year and after 3 months of use the bottom of the bag has rounded because of a flimsy bottom and now my bag falls over and my discs fall out. I contacted Dynamics warranty department and was asked to send in pictures of my bag. I was told that my bag wasn't covered under warranty because their is no damage to my bag. I would think that a bag that has the bottom round over because of a crappy bottom and now constantly tips over discs fall out would be covered. In my opinion this is a design flaw. Just wanted to let everyone know how much this bag sucks before you waste your money on one. I am not impressed with their customer service whatsoever. I have decided to just sell this bag and all of my Trilogy plastic and get a Grip bag and go back to my Innova and Discraft discs.

Suppose I'd suggest adding some corrugated board or something to the bottom. Cheap fix. Those budget bags look more like a fun arts and crafts project, to me, personally.

Sorry it wasn't under warranty, but I guess that's just how it goes. Trilogy makes some stellar discs, though! GL!

I just think that if they sell a product that doesn't do what it is supposed to do they should make it right. I shouldn't have to modify a new bag just so it won't tip over. If that's how they treat their customers I don't particularly want to do business with a company like that.

Happy to say that Dynamic has made it right and gave me credit towards a new bag and it is on its way. Should be here on Wednesday. I update when it gets here.