• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Snow in Rancho Cucamonga? (Innova Blizzard Technology)

At your power you are gonna need the most overstable kinds there are and to be able to get one online requires the staff to know exactly what you're looking for. So if you can describe what you're looking for you might not get flippy discs. Online ordering is dicey always and Bliz doubly so so it might not help if you described what you had before losing it. The most overstable Bliz i have is under 140 Destroyer. The odd thing is that it doesn't look all that different at all to a normal Destro. So tolerances are small indeed and once you factor in that even regular Innova fast discs are usually L wings that are speed stable normally and that you can generate speed to exceed that of 99% of the players i'd say it is a crap shoot. Knowing what to look for and procuring the discs yourself can't be beat but the best online shops can match that at least some of the time. Provided the disc variations in shape are a good enough indicator and the weights are accurate. As if in the case of Innova. So bring your scale to a shop is the nearest to a sure fire thing you can get.

how has the durability been on the blizzard plastic? i have picked up a few of these and I am really enjoying there flights but worry the will beat in really fast.

I haven't yet, I am not sure if they have even started shipping yet.

I just don't think a Blizz Beast is going to be useful to me. I have a DX that flips for me and a regular Champ that doesn't.

I don't think going lighter is all that useful to me.

So high weights seriously overlapping with champ weights suggests saving plastic in production by leaving gas in the disc instead of using whole plastic.

the factory store has blizzard teerexs but they are 173-175. What is the point.

money 21 said:

I don't think it was possible to mold them consistently at legal weights without the bubbles. I think they are calling it "blizzard enhanced" for those.

3j0hn said:
money 21 said:

I don't think it was possible to mold them consistently at legal weights without the bubbles. I think they are calling it "blizzard enhanced" for those.

Can they do consistent molding with bubbles these days?

In the mail is a 134g Blizzard Beast. Like the mold and could use some extra distance if I can find it in this disc. My field drives have been coming up short of 300ft. as of late.

Latest posts