• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So how many like this are in your DiscGolf organization?

Plastic Thunder

Eagle Member
So I am at the PIA in my area and I catch a glimpse of their marketing prop. I start to laugh as I think about the genius that came up with this marketing campaign. No way this happens in real life. I have seen us and we have no one that looks like this amoung us. At some point I am sure am being called a pig by ladies everywhere, I'm ok with that, more like a hog than a pig but swine might work best.

Now if there were players that looked like this I guessing our numbers would be a bit higher. She would draw better than a 1000.00 Ace Pool. Let's face it if you look in all of the group photo's posted on this and many other sites I challenge you to find one of these.....

Attachments

• 6284903B-5DCC-4E58-8468-4C4B0C061E24.jpg
    6284903B-5DCC-4E58-8468-4C4B0C061E24.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 352
Wait until they go to the course and reality hits them. DG courses are no where to find females unless they're already with a male. This is true about 90-95% of the time.

So I am at the PIA in my area and I catch a glimpse of their marketing prop. I start to laugh as I think about the genius that came up with this marketing campaign. No way this happens in real life. I have seen us and we have no one that looks like this amoung us. At some point I am sure am being called a pig by ladies everywhere, I'm ok with that, more like a hog than a pig but swine might work best.

Now if there were players that looked like this I guessing our numbers would be a bit higher. She would draw better than a 1000.00 Ace Pool. Let's face it if you look in all of the group photo's posted on this and many other sites I challenge you to find one of these.....

We have some attractive female players in L.A.

I played through this hole while they were filming this commercial prior to the SFO open. Course is about an hour north of SF not at Gleneagles or GGP.

She did seem kinda taken with the sport and seemed like she may want to keep playing.

Also, missed the ace by about a foot and they made jokes about setting up a different camera to splice in the flight of my disc. That would have been a bit beyond their set-up and I also was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to duplicate that throw... probably shank into the tree actually.

I'm just waiting on the in the bag video so I can change my entire setup. Clearly, she has it figured out if she's on an advertisement

*Ahem*

First, I know quite a few very attractive lady disc-golfers. Are they fitness-models? No. But then, only fitness models are fitness models, and presumably care more about reflective surfaces than they do playable lies.

Secondly, if a lady plays the game at all, then she automatically ticks up several notches on the old 1-10 Rating for Mating Matrix. If you don't agree, that's fine. No need to get all argumentative about it.

Finally, I hope you all have an excellent weekend. :thmbup:

Latest posts