• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So this is what I'm working with.

MPowers

Alrighty,

So after a 6 month hiatus (was studying in spain, no courses). I decided that I'm gonna be hanging back, working on my form this summer, and discing down. My bag is as follows.

Putters: 176 opto line Pure, 175 DX Dart, 173 DX first run Aviar

Midranges: 175 DX Wolf, 173 KC Pro Roc, 176 Ontario Pro Roc, 175 Test run Fuse

Drivers: 172 Test run River, 167 DX Valk, 172 Champ Viking (beat), 172 Champ Viking (new)

Thoughts, Comments, Concerns? Anything I could do better, anything I should add or subtract?

I'm already starting to push my distance up with my Rocs I'm at about 300 now. When I hit 350 I'll start to go up in speed classes.

Feedback would be great!

Looks pretty good although I'd get rid of the Wolf right away, and I'd want to add a more overstable mid/fairway...possibly a more stable/overstable driver if you have the need for that. And congrats on the opportunity to study abroad - that's awesome!

Nice bag.

I use to use a Viking all the time for my big distance.I still have my Champion Viking,but I no longer use it anymore as my Wraith replaced it.

Since you can hit those big shots with the Roc then a TeeBird would be a good disc for you or maybe a Champion Eagle.

They are hard to find anymore,but if you can find a Champion Panther(good for Hyzerflip straight drives,Rollers and Anhyzers)I would get that to replace the Wolf.The Wolf isn't real bad,but once it gets beat up it becomes very uncontrollable.

Thanks! I picked up the wolf really recently because it was cheap and I had heard that it was a pretty decent disc. Is the issue that it becomes way flippy way fast?

i would drop the dart, wolf, and valk for now. part of the process of discing down also involves mold minimization.

the wolf is crap disc. if you want a better explanation, ask three putt :p beat the crap out of your ontario roc and fuse and you won't need the wolf ever again.

Latest posts