• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So where do you buy your gear?

Largest selection I have ever seen in any store is Art Smarts Dart and Juggling Emporium in Milwaukee.

http://www.jugglingsupplies.net/

They literally have all the discs just scattered over the floor. Every make, model, and company, and odd ball discs. A little more pricey by a few bucks, but man you truly get a taste for what is out there.

Online I am a huge supporter of Prime now. Two day shipping and cheap prices. Can't beat em. :)

Art Smart's Dart Mart RULEZ!!! Tons of discs, darts, juggling supplies, joke stuff, YoYo's & other random oddball stuff... cool place really!!!

Most of the discs that I have in my bag now I got from the kind folks on DGCR :clap: and a few from DGR. Got one from a Discaroo trade and it left a sour taste in my mouth. Not trashing the site, but I don't think I'll use it again.

Other than that, for brand spankin' new gear I'll get it from Disc Golf Center or Prime Discs. I was looking at DiscGolfValues for a few X-Outs, but the shipping charge starts to eat into the savings unless you buy a ton of discs.

There's a disc golf store opening near me in the spring and I'm excited to check it out and actually pick up and handle the plastic instead of ordering blind.

DGC, Purple Skunk (local shop), sports basement....

and when i want to test a disc before buying it at full price....
Guys selling used discs cheap on the course.

Sunking if I buy online. Their prices are great and have a lot of misprint gateways (cheap!).

Iowa: Local Hyvee Drugstores sell a lot of discs. The one in Ottumwa has quite a large discraft selection and gives a discount to the college team I'm on :)
Another is Scheels

Minnesota: I buy from Fairway Flyerz or Air Traffic. Never got to go see GGGT.

Most of my stuff came from DGC.com, with a handful from gas stations and the odd merch table purchase.

GottaGoGottaThrow
PrimeDiscs
Sunkng
DiscgolfCenter
MarshallStreet
DynamicDiscs

and

Disc Golf Mart, the local disc shop.

Generally when I buy, I am looking for something very specific.
I just find the best deal.
I am loyal only to Disc Golf Mart, but their specialty items are limited.

Latest posts