• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] some discs wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be contrary, but I have worked several deals with noobs on the condition that they send the discs first. Sometimes they say yes, sometimes they say no.
Once they send the discs to me, I send them the discs they traded for, and give them positive feedback.
It's a win-win situation.
I've done this several times with first-timers.
It keeps me from stressing, and it helps them build a rep.
If he wants to send the discs first, to ease the deal, I think that's a wonderful idea.

Last edited:
on my first trade i said i would send first before any discussion about it came up. and it was a nice chunk of $$ and a couple good discs.

Not to be contrary, but I have worked several deals with noobs on the condition that they send the discs first. Sometimes they say yes, sometimes they say no.
Once they send the discs to me, I send them the discs they traded for, and give them positive feedback.
It's a win-win situation.
I've done this several times with first-timers.
It keeps me from stressing, and it helps them build a rep.
If he wants to send the discs first, to ease the deal, I think that's a wonderful idea.

I too have done this, and when I had no feedback it was asked of me.

on my first trade i said i would send first before any discussion about it came up. and it was a nice chunk of $$ and a couple good discs.

And you also pm'ed me with a tracking number before I even had a chance to get to the post office. Also, I've been diggin' the heck out of that Buzzz. And I love looking at the Stratus. Great trade. Great trader.

Having feedback in multiple places helps too. My Ebay acount helped me when I first got here

make sure you read what Manu wrote!

He replied to ManU's comments. Let's give him a chance to make things right before continuing to burn him on the stake. The damage has already been done.

If Corvette didn't read the whole thread before posting, that's his fault. Check out frolf's Discaroo profile. He deals in dyes so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have taken the offer anyway.

i dont care about his discaroo, im giving him fair warning... get over it

This entire thread is fair warning.

You should care about his Discaroo. You were originally trying to trade with him without doing your homework. All you needed to know to not do business with him was right there all along. Coincidentally, I remember his feedback being worse a few months ago. It looks like he's starting to figure things out and trying make good on his mistakes.

That being said, I won't be trading with him until his positive feedback returns more consistently. I didn't need you to tell me though. I've already done my own homework. But you can keep on telling on him.

thanks to manu i got warned and im helping out another, hope he does make good on his mistakes but he used being young as his excuse. you had nothing to do with anything going on here but you act like you do. thanks for nothing dude.

Wow captain obvious, like that hasnt been said a couple times on every page so far. Thanks for the input. Who thought this thread would turn into all of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts