• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sometimes you just HAVE to get that disc back....

DavidSauls

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
28276690_587962188213910_1419641712762063471_n.jpg

Bonus points because that tree is in the water, and they had to carry a boat to the water just to get to the base of it.

Double bonus points when you realize how bad the throw was---that high, over water, into the trees. You'd think you'd be so angry at the disc for flying that way, you wouldn't want it back.

walk in water then climb a tree to get a frisbee

Being February, and the water about waist-deep, with an unpleasantly rough bottom, he and his compatriots were probably wise to take the boat. Plus, there's nothing unique or special about going into water for a disc; commandeering a boat has more style.

Depends on the disc. If I lost my wasp like this I'm gonna go up there, any of my driver's, I have many if each so I'd let it sit after cursing it.

Awesome!
Plus, there's nothing unique or special about going into water for a disc; commandeering a boat has more style.
Up till now, I'd thought all that mattered was that you went after your disc. I now realize, it's how you go after it that really counts.

Thank you for helping me make that distinction.

I'd like to blame this on the fact that there's a collegiate tournament going on here this weekend, so good judgment may be in short supply. Though it was his father who took the picture, so I may not be able to.

I'm guessing that's one of the college dudes competing there this weekend?

Toted that 8' ladder and pole saw from parking lot.1/4 mile across the park to get that *Sidewinder from the stand of Areca palms that were topped with vines.The vines created a perfect "hammock" that kept the disc hidden from sight.Just had to get that disc!

Latest posts