• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Southeast Indiana Courses

Dr.Smooth

Double Eagle Member
Anyone privy to what's playing well in this quadrant of the state. Earlier I posted on Indian Springs course in Indiana but haven't gotten any interest. Looking for long fairly open courses if anyone knows the scoop. Thanks.

Sorry. Southeast Indiana literally has only two courses (Cedar Sentinels and Liberty Park). It had none only a couple of years ago. Cedar Sentinels is worth a visit, but doesn't fit your description ('long fairly open'). Though I haven't played it, I'd say your best bet (as you mentioned) near SE IN that does, might be Indian Springs.

If this is the course that is on a golf course a guy at our league last week drove down and said the grass was knee high and didn't look like they were still open for business.

Yeah I really had my heart set on Indian Springs. Maybe it will be playable one day.
I have a long weekend coming up (this weekend) and just wanted to play something I haven't played before and something worth playing that wasn't too far of a drive.

Oh god.. It looks beautiful with the lake going around it. Wow. And some good long true golf holes-drive, approach, and put.

At three and half hours away I don't think it is doable this weekend. If I drove down I would camp over night and play a morning round and leave. The weather looks to hot and nasty for that though. Sounds like a good autumn trip.

Latest posts