• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Special Edition Brinster Sentinel coming

I got all the way to today looking to buy, then looked at the check-out price. Too beaucoup. I think $20 shipped is a high as they are going to get this old cheap disc golfer to go.

Gah. I'm tempted to order one of these but the prices and $6 shipping on one disc are just crazy. ProShop 2.0.

At least the proshop has sweet, sweet points to soften the blow of their outrageous prices/shipping.

So they are only making this one run? I'm confused by the use of "Commemorative Edition". Like are these the special first run then normal production runs will come out? Or they made 2100 and that's gonna be it?

Their website information is mismatched too... are these opaque and the regular run more translucent?

Shark3 is going to look like a weenie compared to a sentinel.

You can't really tell until both are thrown side by side in the field. If it is truly more stable then a shark3 then most likely the sentinel wouldn't have any place in my bag. Reason being is that I already bag a gator. My guess is glide would be the main difference between these two discs. If the sentinel were to replace my shark3 it would need to have the same stabilty as my shark3 and the glide of a roc. Currently the only problem I have with my shark3 is that it flys farther then my roc. Only 2100 ran means the disc is currently limited production while the shark3 isn't. Its a tough call until some one can field test both or I get my hands on a sentinel. All things aside it is a sweet looking disc.

I just re-watched brinster's in the bag and if the new sentinel is anything like the one in his bag then it is going to fly farther then a roc.

Anyone get theirs in the mail...I just got mine and they are domey as hell. The glows are flatter but not by much..I'll throw one this weekend and give a little review.

These are at Marshall Street if anyone wants any. 180's sold out but alot 179 and down left.

I had some in my cart but decided to wait and see how they flew.

these fly really nice ... threw a 180g Q yesterday in field practice. Stays on a hyzer line and doesn't roll over at all. Put it on an anhyzer line, and stayed anny for about 75-80% of the flight and then panned out. Stable and fast, without being ridiculously overstable nor uncontrollable.

Current setup has a very flippy LE Z meteor, a nicely tuned FR Z meteor, a neutral bar-stamped Z buzzz, and a stable circle-stamp Z buzzz. The Q sentinel slots in as a go to stable to overstable mid-range with good distance and glide. Fills a really nice slot for me as an overstable mid-range with distance potential between a zone and a Brinster Teebird.

meaning the brinster Q sentinel or brinster glow sentinel

I throw my Z buzzzes on true golf lines on flat ground about 250' to 325' with good accuracy. Definitely use them on downhill straight shots over 400' that have more than a 30' drop too.

The Brinster Q sentinel got out to 300' without any extra effort (say 70% power). Could probably push it to 350' on a wide open hyzer shot if needed.

Last edited:
DiscGolfCenter has 'em at $14.99, couldn't resist when shipping is free. picked up a couple oranges and there are some nice heavy ones still available.

DiscGolfCenter has 'em at $14.99, couldn't resist when shipping is free. picked up a couple oranges and there are some nice heavy ones still available.

Just bought the last max weight orange one. Thanks for the heads up! Just started throwing Rocs instead of Buzzzes and think this will be a good overstable complement.

Last edited: