• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Champ Pigs (or Glo)

Family of Piggies

Here is a current pic of my Pro Pig collection. Discs in all rows listed from top to bottom. If anyone is looking to get rid of any Pro Pigs, please let me know. I will always be looking for more until Innova produces a Champ and/or CFR version. :thmbup:

Row 1.
Orange and White (ghost/worn off stamp) Pigs. Currently in the bag....been there forever. ;)

White Pigs with purple stamps.

Row 2.
2 First Run Pigs.

Pig w/ Gold stamp.

Wildcat Springs Tourney Stamp from '08....maybe not a FR, but certainly a very early run.

Row 3.
3 Pigs w/ black stamps.

Attachments

• Pig Family.jpg
    Pig Family.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 49
Put me down for 5 champ pigs and I will email Innova as well. Just jumped on the Pro Pig bandwagon and would love a premium Pig.

Any more word on these being ran yet?

I have not heard anything. New013 had been taking the lead on contacting Innova for updates on this.

Not sure if he is still involved or not.

I know the effort on this has been discouraging but don't give up yet. Our current position is simple, Innova wants more requests. I don't think the fact that there are still glow gators in the factory store is helping our cause much. They started selling hot but apparently the demand has died off.

My new plan of action is this petition. I believe if we can get 1,000 signatures we can convince Innova to produce at least one small run of Champion Pigs.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/champpigsnow/

Post this on your facebook, on local dg groups, anywhere and everywhere you think you can get some support. I believe that if we can get the word out beyond the DGCR crowd there will be enough demand to get a run produced. It might also be helpful to add in some comments about why you want a champ pig along with your signature.

Thanks everyone. Let's get these Champ Pigs in our hands and on the course!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the update New013! I am patiently waiting to spend my money on some Champ Piggies!!!

I just signed the petition and posted it to FB. :thmbup:

images

Very good, I forgot to post it on my local boards and just did so. Hopefully the signatures will come rolling in and hopefully more people that requested will come on here and sign it as well. If not I'll start messaging everybody one by one to let them know.

Again, there's now a petition to help get this done. Please share it on other social network sites to get the ball rolling. Thanks.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/champpigsnow/signatures

I called Innova today (Sam, West Coast Sales) and told Sam the world has gone Pig crazy. I told him that Pro Pigs are selling for $ 40+ new, and $ 30+ used, as there is great fanfare for the old Pro plastic and the Pig, and that Pig searchers are ecstatic over the idea of a Champ Pig run. He ran thru the standard stuff, they might add it to the CFR program, but that means the stamp has to have the event details on it, or if they add it to the Factory Store, production stamps could be used. So he seemed opened to the idea, but did say he needed to talk with the powers that be. After talking to him, it seemed a lower hurdle to request a CFR run, whereas the idea of a general run of Champ Pigs needs more convincing as to the overall sales potential. So we may want to consider a collective CFR run that serves as a fundraiser for some new course, or course improvement, and then angle for some artwork that leverages a traditional stamp with some small type about the fund raising event. When its a CFR, there is no question as to the sale potential as we simply order X number of discs and they are delivered, but the problem would be in re-shipping to everybody and collecting the cash, etc. So I figure we either push to get some general list that is big enough to entice them to do a run for the factory store or we get together and push for the CFR run.

Let's just stop buying anything from innova until they give in and give us some champ piggys. When the sales drop and they know why, it shouldn't be a hurdle anymore.

So I figure we either push to get some general list that is big enough to entice them to do a run for the factory store or we get together and push for the CFR run.

Had to go back a few pages on this thread, but here is the latest list....I would be more than happy to help "re-ship" if needed.

UPDATED LIST - check to see if you should be on the list and are not, also make sure the number i have you down for is correct. thank you. i'll probably try to bug some innova people today just to remind them how much we want this.

New013 - 7
Booter - 1
Michaelmove - 1
Digital - 2
Nowski - 2
thugjitsu - 5
Huk Finn - 2
Dfwdscglfr - 2
georgesummers - 5
BENFTS - 3
VeeAreSix - 5
jkdisc - 1
Osmo - 2
jlh900 - 2
jasonc - 4
Atrainwrecker - 2
tomsdiscs - 2
prototype - 1
ddavis18 - 4
pdiddy71 - 1
chain-addicted - 1
jpacetime - 5
deafdgolfer - 4
jenb - 1
jmoney - 4
njdevilsphan - 5
BillTard - 1
natural born deaf - 2
Prototype - 2
Gangstar - 5
QuinnAA199 - 2
VyZx - 2
JR Stengele - 1
GreggStone - 1
Cyoda - 5
austin234 - 2
DiscLizard - 2
bradcrow - 3
Jmitch - 4
Burritotoes - 3
PuttyMcPlaidPants - 3
neilz4 - 2
allurex - 1
Ripper - 2
codus1984 - 2
'cjc - 2
Huk Finn - 3
Bender - 1
Rocaholic - 3
jtreadwell - 2
thugjitsu - 4
GEChurch - 10

144... keep em' comin.

don't forget to email the factory store!!!!

If you needed any more proof that Pig Fever is sweeping the nation, a slightly used, unique colored Pro Pig just sold on Ebay for $ 56, and that did not include shipping !

UPDATED LIST - check to see if you should be on the list and are not, also make sure the number I have you down for is correct. thank you.

New013 - 7
Booter - 1
Michaelmove - 1
Digital - 2
Nowski - 2
thugjitsu - 5
Huk Finn - 2
Dfwdscglfr - 2
georgesummers - 5
BENFTS - 3
VeeAreSix - 5
jkdisc - 1
Osmo - 2
jlh900 - 2
jasonc - 4
Atrainwrecker - 2
tomsdiscs - 2
prototype - 1
pdiddy71 - 1
chain-addicted - 1
jpacetime - 5
deafdgolfer - 4
jenb - 1
jmoney - 4
njdevilsphan - 5
BillTard - 1
natural born deaf - 2
Prototype - 2
Gangstar - 5
QuinnAA199 - 2
VyZx - 2
JR Stengele - 1
GreggStone - 1
Cyoda - 5
austin234 - 2
DiscLizard - 2
bradcrow - 3
Jmitch - 4
Burritotoes - 3
PuttyMcPlaidPants - 3
neilz4 - 2
allurex - 1
Ripper - 2
codus1984 - 2
'cjc - 2
Huk Finn - 3
Bender - 1
Rocaholic - 3
jtreadwell - 2
thugjitsu - 9
GEChurch - 10
wwchart - 3
Bangchains - 2
tbird999 - 2
Dr.Disc - 10
La flama blanca - 5
maddmatt - 5
pacanova - 4
JR Stengele - 1
Bobby Lewinski - 1
Banger of Chains - 3
Sagecoast - 2
Hyzer's - 3
nuggsfan9 - 2

188 AS OF 8/23/2012 :eek::clap::clap::clap::eek:

don't forget to email the factory store and sign the petition!!!

I posted a request on Post #217 but don't see my name on the updated list ~ Please put me down for 1 ~ Thanks
done! sorry I missed that, but this is exactly why everyone should check to make sure.

Pablo +2, why not. Unless they are domey crap.
and done!

UPDATED LIST - check to see if you should be on the list and are not, also make sure the number I have you down for is correct. thank you.

New013 - 7
Booter - 1
Michaelmove - 1
Digital - 2
Nowski - 2
thugjitsu - 5
Huk Finn - 2
Dfwdscglfr - 2
georgesummers - 5
BENFTS - 3
VeeAreSix - 5
jkdisc - 1
Osmo - 2
jlh900 - 2
jasonc - 4
Atrainwrecker - 2
tomsdiscs - 2
prototype - 1
pdiddy71 - 1
chain-addicted - 1
jpacetime - 5
deafdgolfer - 4
jenb - 1
jmoney - 4
njdevilsphan - 5
BillTard - 1
natural born deaf - 2
Prototype - 2
Gangstar - 5
QuinnAA199 - 2
VyZx - 2
JR Stengele - 1
GreggStone - 1
Cyoda - 5
austin234 - 2
DiscLizard - 2
bradcrow - 3
Jmitch - 4
Burritotoes - 3
PuttyMcPlaidPants - 3
neilz4 - 2
allurex - 1
Ripper - 2
codus1984 - 2
'cjc - 2
Huk Finn - 3
Bender - 1
Rocaholic - 3
jtreadwell - 2
thugjitsu - 9
GEChurch - 10
wwchart - 3
Bangchains - 2
tbird999 - 2
Dr.Disc - 10
La flama blanca - 5
maddmatt - 5
pacanova - 4
JR Stengele - 1
Bobby Lewinski - 1
Banger of Chains - 3
Sagecoast - 2
Hyzer's - 3
nuggsfan9 - 2
drkstr - 1
Pablo - 2

191 AS OF 8/27/2012 :clap::eek::clap::eek::clap:

don't forget to email the factory store and sign the petition!!!

Latest posts