• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Champ Pigs (or Glo)

7094239721_63a835d12a_n.jpg

Was down for 2 in post #153, but not on the list.
Pale pink glitter glow please!

Hello Innova! Our relatively small, DGCR community has assembled a list of people here who want to buy Pigs made in Champion plastic. The Pro Pigs were great! Many of us carry at least 1 or 2 in the bag for every round. Unfortunately, the R-Pro version did not work out so well. This list is growing daily. Please take our money soon.

AS OF 8/28/2012, we would like to purchase 203 Champ Pigs. Is this enough for a CFR Run??? :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

UPDATED LIST - check to see if you should be on the list and are not, also make sure the number I have you down for is correct. thank you.

New013 - 7
Booter - 1
Michaelmove - 1
Digital - 2
Nowski - 2
thugjitsu - 5
Huk Finn - 2
Dfwdscglfr - 2
georgesummers - 5
BENFTS - 3
VeeAreSix - 5
jkdisc - 1
Osmo - 2
jlh900 - 2
jasonc - 4
Atrainwrecker - 2
tomsdiscs - 2
prototype - 1
pdiddy71 - 1
chain-addicted - 1
jpacetime - 5
deafdgolfer - 4
jenb - 1
jmoney - 4
njdevilsphan - 5
BillTard - 1
natural born deaf - 2
Prototype - 2
Gangstar - 5
QuinnAA199 - 2
VyZx - 2
JR Stengele - 1
GreggStone - 1
Cyoda - 5
austin234 - 2
DiscLizard - 2
bradcrow - 3
Jmitch - 4
Burritotoes - 3
PuttyMcPlaidPants - 3
neilz4 - 2
allurex - 1
Ripper - 2
codus1984 - 2
'cjc - 2
Huk Finn - 3
Bender - 1
Rocaholic - 3
jtreadwell - 2
thugjitsu - 9
GEChurch - 10
wwchart - 3
Bangchains - 2
tbird999 - 2
Dr.Disc - 10
La flama blanca - 5
maddmatt - 5
pacanova - 4
JR Stengele - 1
Bobby Lewinski - 1
Banger of Chains - 3
Sagecoast - 2
Hyzer's - 3
nuggsfan9 - 2
drkstr - 1
Pablo - 2
iacas - 3
yangs1 - 2
Sagecoast - 2
dmbrun2 - 3
hyzer1 - 2

203 AS OF 8/28/2012

Please don't forget to e-mail the Innova Factory Store and sign the petition!!!

so getting back from vacation i see only 23 signatures... we'll never get this done at that pace. sign the petition!!!!

Why is rpro no good?

If the r-pro pigs work for you, then keep on using them. From my experience with r-pro, the discs beat in too quickly and do not fly like they should for a long period of time. Maybe I am hitting too many trees??? :confused:

I have had my oldest Pro Pig (It's the one in the pic without a visible stamp) in the bag for approx 5 years and it has hit a ton of trees. Also hit 3 aces for me ;)

Just picked up another Pro Pig via Craigslist last night! :D

Always looking for non-white Pro Pigs if anyone has them out there....:popcorn:

Attachments

• Pig Family.jpg
    Pig Family.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 26
That makes sense. Its my first pig so I do love it, but Its only 3 days old and its already missing a couple of chunks.

Yes, please let us know how it holds up after some more use.

This will be a good example of how well (or not :\) the r-pro plastic holds up over time.

You should be able to find some Pro Pigs in the DGCR marketplace....not sure if any of the interweb retailers still have them in stock.

Jason, I'm pretty sure that orange pro Pig was mine. I sold it to someone here either last year or earlier this year ;) Picked it up at the 2008 ice bowl in Peoria. I used to acetone most of stamps off of my discs back then leaving just the disc name.

Last edited:
Champ Pigs!? That's Oinktastic!

Sign me up for 3 of those bad boys! I'm sure my friends would be interested in a couple more as well.

The pig was my first putter and I still have my first one. Easy to flick up to 280' with practically no turn over. Best headwind putter and also works great as a control roller because of the thumbtrac rim. I always keep a couple in my bag and you should too!

Can you tell which of these was my first one!? Hahaha

Attachments

• 2012-08-28 22.24.00.jpg
    2012-08-28 22.24.00.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 44
Jason, I'm pretty sure that orange pro Pig was mine. I sold it to someone here either last year or earlier this year ;) Picked it up at the 2008 ice bowl in Peoria. I used to acetone most of stamps off of my discs back then leaving just the disc name.

Just to clarify as we discussed at league last night, my orange pig was originally purchased at the Turkey Lake pro shop in Florida. If you find any others, let me know . ;)

Can you tell which of these was my first one!? Hahaha

Yup. Looks just like the one in my pic!

AS OF 8/29/2012, we would like to purchase 207 Champ Pigs. Is this enough for a CFR Run??? :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

UPDATED LIST - check to see if you should be on the list and are not, also make sure the number I have you down for is correct. thank you.

New013 - 7
Booter - 1
Michaelmove - 1
Digital - 2
Nowski - 2
thugjitsu - 5
Huk Finn - 2
Dfwdscglfr - 2
georgesummers - 5
BENFTS - 3
VeeAreSix - 5
jkdisc - 1
Osmo - 2
jlh900 - 2
jasonc - 4
Atrainwrecker - 2
tomsdiscs - 2
prototype - 1
pdiddy71 - 1
chain-addicted - 1
jpacetime - 5
deafdgolfer - 4
jenb - 1
jmoney - 4
njdevilsphan - 5
BillTard - 1
natural born deaf - 2
Prototype - 2
Gangstar - 5
QuinnAA199 - 2
VyZx - 2
JR Stengele - 1
GreggStone - 1
Cyoda - 5
austin234 - 2
DiscLizard - 2
bradcrow - 3
Jmitch - 4
Burritotoes - 3
PuttyMcPlaidPants - 3
neilz4 - 2
allurex - 1
Ripper - 2
codus1984 - 2
'cjc - 2
Huk Finn - 3
Bender - 1
Rocaholic - 3
jtreadwell - 2
thugjitsu - 9
GEChurch - 10
wwchart - 3
Bangchains - 2
tbird999 - 2
Dr.Disc - 10
La flama blanca - 5
maddmatt - 5
pacanova - 4
JR Stengele - 1
Bobby Lewinski - 1
Banger of Chains - 3
Sagecoast - 2
Hyzer's - 3
nuggsfan9 - 2
drkstr - 1
Pablo - 2
iacas - 3
yangs1 - 2
Sagecoast - 2
dmbrun2 - 3
hyzer1 - 2
Stan McDaniel - 1
A Gold Piggie - 3

207 AS OF 8/28/2012

Please don't forget to e-mail the Innova Factory Store here and sign the petition here!!!

Ok Innova, I know you see this thread

Please, make this happen...look at the success of the totem pole champ tee bird and the glow gator

Also I signed the petition

Last edited:
Innova sees this thread. They also know that for every person who signs the petition, and is a member here, there is one more lurker who will buy these discs.

I'll bet a huge chunk of the sales of those Totem Teebirds went to lurkers who none of us know about.

That is a guarantee, Innova needs to see the future potential in making discs the consumer asked for such as the totem pole bird.

Latest posts