• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Champ Pigs (or Glo)

I love when people hate on the name of disc. I never really cared that my golf ball said pro v1 on it. I just liked the way it checked on the greens inside of 50 yards and I didn't lose much off the tee if any. This whole conection with a cool name or cool color even sparkles and swirls what the heck! I just want what will fly right for the shot needed.

Weren't you just complaining about the Glow Gators stamp in that thread?

I drew this Cosmonaut Pig. I'll totally let Innova use it for the hotstamp.

picture.php

UPDATE: I have talked to Innova and have been told that right now they are going to see how the Glow Champ Gator runs turn out and assess the possibilities of taking more requests for discs (ie see if they make any money and if they do they'll probably let us DGCR folk make more requests). He also said that he will look in to their ability to run Pigs in Champ plastic and get back to me. As of now I will compile a list of who requested Champ Pigs / Champ Glow Pigs and keep that list ready for when they get back to me. That is all, resume requests for the best OS putter in champ plastic.

Count me in, I want some piggies!

So as of now here's the list I've compiled, if you see your name and don't want to be on the list let me know, if you see your name and think you'll want more than i put down let me know.

Totals are in the range of 49-66.. so we need more requests people. You know you want premium pigs.

New013 - 5 (at least)
Booter - 1
Michaelmove - 1 or a bunch
Digital - 2
Nowski - 2
thugjitsu - 5-10
Huk Finn - 2
Dfwdscglfr - 2
georgesummers - 2
BENFTS - 3
VeeAreSix - 5
jkdisc - 1
Osmo - 1-4
jlh900 - 2-3
jasonc -2-3
Atrainwrecker - 2
tomsdiscs - 2
prototype - 1
ddavis18 - 1
pdiddy71 - 1-2
chain-addicted - 1
jpacetime - 4-10
deafgolfer - 1

i'll update the list as more requests come in, and see if i can get a mod to move this list to the first post.

I'll belly up to the plate! Count me in for a bushel, bail or slop bucket full... (That means 5-6)

alright, keep the requests coming, we'll be over the century mark in no time. i think that puts us at 56-83.

if you see your name on the list and can clarify how many you'd like so i can narrow down the range we have right now that would be helpful.

I'll just count you down for one, and if we actually get champ pigs made we'll just force you to buy it.

well whoever nabbed that 175 pig out from under me can suck it.

Lol. That's me. I ended up picking up the 2 proto and blue and rainbow stamps. $10 bucks a piece. First pigs Ive ever bought. Is that a good price for the condition?

yea that's a steal. what makes it worst is that i live in the same area Frank does and he knows how much i love Pigs. that bastard.