• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Spin dyes with designs in rim

jswoods1984

Salient Disc Test Team
So, I've seen some dyes that appear to just be spin dyes with cool designs in the rim like chain links or something different. I have some white and clear discs that I would like to have this done to and can't find the person I saw doing them on Facebook. Looking for something a little more detailed than the glue marks I've seen elsewhere. Does anyone here do these dyes or is there someone I can reach out to? Need to brighten up some plastic!!

Something along those lines, yes. I wish I could find a picture to share, but if I could find a photo, I could find the artist

Something along those lines, yes. I wish I could find a picture to share, but if I could find a photo, I could find the artist

What I'm getting at is that it doesn't sound like you really need to find a specific person to do this - it sounds really basic. Any decent dyer could do one for you, unless you want some super detailed stencil around the rim.

That's the thing, I'm looking for something very detailed, and I'm happy to pay for quality dye/stencil work. I understand that I'm being fairly vague, and I apologize, just don't know how to better describe what I'm looking for. I guess who can do sweet stencil/spin dyes? lol