• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

spring fling at fallasburg...

I'm more likely in that case, I can't commit 100% this far ahead though.

well, lets soft commit for that weekend, the 17th/18th

yes, you showed up at flip.. but no one that PAID, did... then i was confuzzled on what to do with it... but i had already bought prizes and e'erything...

^Hahaha, I'm down to try and commit for the 17th and 18th....even if it means vacation time. Let me know buddy :hfive:

well, lets soft commit for that weekend, the 17th/18th

yes, you showed up at flip.. but no one that PAID, did... then i was confuzzled on what to do with it... but i had already bought prizes and e'erything...

If you still have it you could buy Pro Rhynos for everyone at Fallasburg :hfive:

i might be able to make the saturday not sure about both days i usually have to work on sundays

not really thinking two days unless someone wants to hit up a different course on sunday.

Yo Elliot! You in? :hfive:

Yo Elliot! You in? :hfive:

198433_186666378036609_100000797443344_368715_7569212_n.jpg

The 17th/18th doesn't work for me though. If anybody wants to show me around a few courses in the G.R. area from March 31st thru April 2nd, hit me up. I have played the courses near Kentwood, but I would like to expand my courses played number, any recommendations on good courses in early spring?

just sent for my 2012 travel tag. so i will have it by the fallsburg meet.

hoping to get some details of this nailed down this week bear with....
oh, and if anyone is interested. b3nder and I will be at Flip City on Wednesday at noonish or a little before... hit me up if you wanna meet up!

I am now not so sure I'm 100% in...I'll let you know as I know, Jeff.

Hopefully my wife's not working whatever weekend you choose. I'm a no-go if she is, I'd have daddy duty.

Latest posts