• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

spring fling at fallasburg...

Hmmm.... you guys got me wonderin' now. Can anyone join this here thang?

Do we have an exact day/date yet? Saturday the 17th or Sunday the 18th?

Having an exact day would help me immensely. :)

That said, if everyone needs to keep it up in the air for their scheduling purposes, I'm cool with that.

thinking sunday the 18th at like 11am or so... maybe noon... opinions?

I put in for taking the 17th off. and also put in for a vacation day for the 18th. I am pretty good for either day. I do have a message off to someone from disc golf scene who runs the winter league at Fallsburg at noon on sundays. i asked him how long the league lasts. so far for the winter league it looks like they have had over 100 people play at any given time. of course not all 100 on the same day.

We're probably out, we're traveling the 3 weekends after that so it likely won't be in the budget.

If I'm driving that far, I'll prolly be camping or otherwise staying overnight. Would anybody else be down to drive to Flip on Sunday? (assuming we meet on a Saturday :D)

Either day works for me, but I prefer Sat.

I don't think I'll be staying there, but I like the idea of meeting folks, and hanging till late. It's about a 2 hour drive, depending on the weather (could be snowy in March). Doing this Sat means I don't have to worry about getting to work Mon morning. Sat may work better for other folks for just that reason.

Ditto, Saturday would work better for me as well if I can make it!

has anyone tried to contact bizarbies to see if he could make it. and jukeshoe you could see if peabody can get away from making his dyes to play

I'm good with saturday. Bizarbies has, um, been laying low lately... and peebz doesn't really like people much.

Yeah, peebz is on his own.

If I can make it I'll definitely hit up Biz to see if he wants me to scoop him up on the way. :thmbup:

Latest posts