• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Spring Texas frolfers?

livinright

new to the forum was wondering if there were any frolfers on here from Spring Texas or surrounding areas. looking to meet some new people in area and improve my game. anyhow get back at me.

Ryan T.

Springdglover and a couple others.

Welcome to the addiction. You'll probably catch some flak for saying frolf. But I say hell with them. Enjoy tossing Frisbees!

new to the forum was wondering if there were any frolfers on here from Spring Texas or surrounding areas. looking to meet some new people in area and improve my game. anyhow get back at me.

Ryan T.

Like they say, "I'm not from Texas but I got there as fast as I could!"

Was stationed in Fort Worth for four years, but my current assignment has me in the heart of Discgolfland. Y'all have some outstanding courses in Texas though, brother. Take advantage.....and welcome to The Forums!

PS. "Frolf" is just a word. Don't let any would-be haters discourage you from using it. We're throwing frisbees in a park...."frolf" might be the best way to describe it. But IMNSHO, it's a pretty soft contraction for such a hardcore game. :)

Welcome to the game, forums, and area. I live about 10 minutes north of spring. Hour me up - I'd be glad to catch a round of frolf with you

If you head up North a bit to Nacogdoches one day hit me up. We've got 3 great courses up here.

I'm down in Cypress. Find the Northside Chain Gang on FB for minis and groups getting together to play.

I live Tomball, near Windwood DGC. Like jsc430 said, the local club is really active on Facebook and you can find guys playing daily. Searching Northside Chain Gang is a great starting point for local golf. Message me here, or there and we will make sure you get plenty of rounds in.

Latest posts