• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Star Katana, CryZtal Buzzz, Z XS

Status
Not open for further replies.

skurf

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
****UPDATE****BUZZZ GONE****

No ink on any of them.

171 Star Katana (9/10- field tested only)
170 Z XS (8/10- thrown around 15 times during rounds, still in very good condition)
Unknown weight CryZtal Buzzz (10/10 never thrown- misprint)-GONE

Looking for:
TL
PD

...will consider other offers, especially for bulk trades.

Attachments

• 0514000350.jpg
    0514000350.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
What weight are you looking for in the TL I have a uninked Red Star TL 161.

Interested in the Crystal Buzzz. Could dye the disc if that help sweeten the pot.

What weight are you looking for in the TL I have a uninked Red Star TL 161.

Interested in the Crystal Buzzz. Could dye the disc if that help sweeten the pot.

That's a bit too light for me, especially for an understable disc like the TL. I prefer weights in the 169-172 range, give or take. But that dye offer sure is tempting.

175 TL 8/10

Not a huge fan of max weight drivers (but it probably wouldn't be too bad for the the TL) and the condition is just slightly more beat than I'm looking for. I'll keep this in mind in case I don't get an offer of a TL or S-PD closer to 170 for the Katana.

I have a new surge around 169g, light orange I would trade for the katana perhaps.

intrested in katana, anything else you throw and need another of? i have to many discs to list

What if you were to list only non-inked 8-10 quality rating discs? Would that still be too many? That'd be easier than me taking random guesses at what you may have.

What if you were to list only non-inked 8-10 quality rating discs? Would that still be too many? That'd be easier than me taking random guesses at what you may have.

ill get my brother (valkryie) to send you a pm i think he has the list of all of the discs (99% are above 8/10 and most of those are uninked)

Status
Not open for further replies.