• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Starting up after a 3 year hiatus, hows my bag?!

Dang_Yankee

See the current bag here: https://www.dgcoursereview.com/organizer_qvbag.php?bid=17849

I am limited to carrying 14 disks and have no desire to increase my bag size so this is a pretty solid constraint when building my set. I play lots of piney woods courses and prefer disks that require fairly little "room to work". I try to avoid disks that require huge hyzer flip flexes to achieve their distance.

Other than my putter, the three fundamental discs in my bag are:

My perfectly worn bottom stamp star wraith. This thing is the most reliable disk in my bag it is ever so slightly flippy which allows it to turn and lock into a groove where it will just glide forever on long tight fairways without ever fully turning over.

My beat to crap G-Star TL3. This thing is a LAZER. Its flight pattern is just up and down right where you point it.

My Mortar. I used to rely solely on my ROC for midrange shots, but the extra stability of the Mortar is fantastic for more consistency. I use it to plant the disk around corners or to shoot reliably straight shots in the wind.

What, if anything, would you change or update? Is there a spot you think I need to fill that i am currently missing?

Meathook fairway driver. I dont know what to drop, beast/wraith seem familiar to me maybe the beast since you seem to like your wraiths so much.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Latest posts