• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stencil Thread

Thanks! I should be able to find something. I'm usually pretty handy when I'm using "Maps" LOL

AP I again thank you. You have just made finding stencils a snap. Two thumbs up to you!

yeah I just grabbed a random pic to try and it worked like a charm. gonna make getting stencils a piece of cake now.

Ok question. I'm getting ready to use this on in a dye and wondering if I can do a single cut on the small accent lines or should I widen the lines slightly to make sure dye is getting in the cut?

rhino.jpg

single cut will result in VERY fine bleed-through. if i were you, id make two cuts and remove a narrow strip so it turns out a little bit more bold.;)

Thanks Apoth. This dye is going to take some time for me so I want to make sure I get it right. Gonna have a couple of layers on it with some color for depth. I can't wait to finish it!

This is going to be a test run with vinyl & multi color before I attempt to do an Okthrowberfest disc.

Are there any tips you guys could give on getting the right size for a stencil if you are trying to make a disc sized stencil. I have a round stencil I want to do but want to make sure I get the right sizing. I do have photoshop (CS5 I think) so any tips with that software can help too.

i make a new document, and when it asks for the size, i usually put 6.5 x 6.5 inches. then, you can scale the image almost to the edge, and it'll be perfect

or do you mean you need the circle image the same diameter of the disc? if so, just make the new document 21.2 cm X 21.2 cm if it's a driver.

Actually the Church of Gaming!! It's from a webcomic that I read called Ctrl+Alt+Delete. Great gaming comic if you're into gaming.

Yeah I thought that would be a fun dye. Just wish Rit would come out with a type of metallic dye. That would be bad ass.

Latest posts