• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Stock Run G-Star Teebird, Destroyer, Shark, Tern, Beast and Valkyrie.

I put my factory proto g*tb in the bag and dropped the P-PD I seasoned this winter. It sits perfectly between my most seasoned eagle and my freshest QJ. I wouldn't throw it into a 10mph headwind over 300' unless I needed a 30'+ turn with no fade. This g*TB, like Lat64's gold line, seasons quickly showing little physical damage and is hyzer flip to straight out of the box.

For folks asking for a flippy TL, I'd start with a g*teebird first for cycling as my g*TL is Leo understable.

Anyone using a 150 Gstar teebird? I'm really into 150 teebirds right now but I don't want a flippy pos.

so how are the gstar destroyers breaking in for everyone?
is it becoming flippy and not useable?

I haven't found mine to be super flippy, but I feel like I've been using it less and less these days. My old star destroyers are definitely more stable, but for shots where I need more turnover in my destroyer, instead of using the G* I've been using a champ tern instead.

Its not that its flippy and not useable, its just that its not that spectacular for me. I liked that it flew like a used star destroyer, out of the box. But I already have a used star destroyer and the G* isn't so amazing that it makes me want to keep both....