• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stolen Bag

Horsman

Pandamonium Discs
Gold level trusted reviewer
The owner of Pandamonium Discs Had his bag and wallet stolen from his car last night In Milwaukee WI. The perp used his atm card at a near by gas station so there is a good chance that they person is not a disc golfer. Because if that this bag my end up on craigslist or ebay under a wierd title.

So if you see an L series Black Grip bag, with pandas on it with mostly pink discs on the inside of it please let me know. And a mojority of the discs were again pink and had custom dyes on them and panda dyes on them. And most of the discs that did not had a little panda stamped on the front or back of them. If you see that in particular as well (the little panda stamped on a disc) please let me know. It is sometihng that is only done for team members so that we know our discs from other peoples discs.

Good luck. Hope they find it.

i was just near milwaukee. in minneapolis now....thats soooo not cool. Hope we can help get it back safe

Fleeing the scene? We have our prime suspect :D

Seriously though, yeah, probably eBay, but I think it would behoove you to check out local pawn shops or resale stores too.

I know we will all keep our eyes out for your stuff. Sorry to hear that.

It sucks for our game that there are so many idiots out there that steal stuff...there is no reason for that.

Lame!! I had my bag ripped off from my car a few yrs back. Let me tell you, I was a bummer losing all my discs and belongings. Going disc shopping and finding good replacements was fun tho. Good Luck finding the bag tho.

Thankfully since we are a vender, and have been playing for years we have just stacks and stacks of discs, but trying to find the perfect ones that you trust is always the hard part.

Fleeing the scene? We have our prime suspect :D

Seriously though, yeah, probably eBay, but I think it would behoove you to check out local pawn shops or resale stores too.

I knew that somebody would say that. But I was visiting my parents (my dad just had some serious surgery). I wasn't ever IN Milwaukee. :p
But I hate when things like this happen. I am saddened to hear it.:thmbdown:
I hope we get some happy results and its returned with 5 new discs in it as well :D :thmbup:

I knew that somebody would say that. But I was visiting my parents (my dad just had some serious surgery). I wasn't ever IN Milwaukee. :p
But I hate when things like this happen. I am saddened to hear it.:thmbdown:
I hope we get some happy results and its returned with 5 new discs in it as well :D :thmbup:

Gettin' awfully defensive there Thomas.

Is there something you want to tell us?

Where were you the night in question? Can anybody verify it?

Last edited:
ouch wallet! hurts. golf bag is truely painful to lose!

A few questions:

1. Who keeps their wallet in the car?

2. Don't you guys lock your bag in your trunk and keep it out of sigh?

Latest posts