• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stoney Hill Meetup, 11/15 - 11/17.

No, Sam is in charge of drugging bennett and throwing him in the trunk. He's going to be there :|.

Everything's all packed up. Couple sleeping bags, pillows, gear and what not, I'll be leaving around 9 or so, probably arrive there inbetween 1-2 at some point.

Is there wi-fi out at stoney around the house near the practice basket? Would be nice to be able to check pm's and this thread while we're out there because I have no idea/don't remember how good the signal is.

Reminder---assuming I thought to post this earlier---that if you're setting up camp around the Hole 1 tee, do so beyond the bench (as seen from my house). The first half of the powerline right-of-way is now part of a fairway.

Wi-Fi? None around my house (the one overlooking the pond). Chris has it but I don't know the details. And regular signals are a little iffy.

It's all good. I don't need anything blazing fast, I just didn't remember if I had any 3g/4g at all when i was out there last. As long as it works it's all good.

It would be awesome for those few coming tomorrow(saturday and sunday seem to be the main days) would post in here what their ETA is.

I still don't know when I'm getting there, I would assume sometime around sunset... or maybe way later... or maybe in the morning.

Without wifi, how will Connor be able to find terrible music videos of prepubescent pop teenie boppers?

How will New cope with not being able to powertroll every. possible. thread. on. DGCR?

How can I justify not sitting on my couch watching hours and hours of college football to play frisbees with a bunch of people I know from the internets?

Without wifi, how will Connor be able to find terrible music videos of prepubescent pop teenie boppers?

How will New cope with not being able to powertroll every. possible. thread. on. DGCR?

How can I justify not sitting on my couch watching hours and hours of college football to play frisbees with a bunch of people I know from the internets?

Don't underestimate the value of meeting these folks and gaining incriminating info that you can use in a forum debate sometime in the future.

You can join us for some college football after sunset, as long as you promise not to pull for Georgia to whip Auburn. We'll be Auburn fans for about 3 1/2 hours on Saturday.

Don't underestimate the value of meeting these folks and gaining incriminating info that you can use in a forum debate sometime in the future.

You can join us for some college football after sunset, as long as you promise not to pull for Georgia to whip Auburn. We'll be Auburn fans for about 3 1/2 hours on Saturday.

I cannot in my heart ever pull for Auburn, but I can easily root against UGA.

If the BAMA game is on, we should allll watch it, so everyone can see how the game is played best.

Kinda like watching me throw discs. :popcorn:

No chance. Gamecocks play at 7:00. Tide rolls at 7:45, so maybe after the Carolina gamen ends, you can watch Bama's 3rd string finish off Miss. St.

Guys. It doesn't look like I will be making it. I have nobody to watch my son. And Stoney is not very stroller friendly.

Connor and I have been safari glow Buzzz'n all night long, and dominating. You all should be here.

Latest posts