• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Storm vs. Wasp

craftsman

* Ace Member *
Thinking of replacing my torque til next spring. Thinking a wasp or storm. Can anyone compare these? Thanks

Well a storm is a more of fairway/distance driver so i would go with the Wasp as its a mid-range

Don't have any input on a WASP, but the Storm is my only midrange. Does what you tell it to. Discontinued, hard to find.

I use my storm for straight shots and BEAUTIFUL anhyzers. I recently put back in the storm and took out the wasp. So you know my vote :)

Thanks for the input. I was thinking they might be similar since the rating is speed sensitive. Looks like the wasp may be the better replacement for the torque but with all the positive storm feedback I may add both. I was first turned off by the storm due to a 150 z. I have a x, a p glow, and can easily get a stack of z. Any suggestions on plastic choice? What's the deciding factors for choosing a storm over a buzZz for a shot? I throw my buzzz on 90% of shots. Thanks. Really appreciate the tips

Thanks for the input. I was thinking they might be similar since the rating is speed sensitive. Looks like the wasp may be the better replacement for the torque but with all the positive storm feedback I may add both. I was first turned off by the storm due to a 150 z. I have a x, a p glow, and can easily get a stack of z. Any suggestions on plastic choice? What's the deciding factors for choosing a storm over a buzZz for a shot? I throw my buzzz on 90% of shots. Thanks. Really appreciate the tips

I throw my storm like a longer buzzz

The Wasp will definitely be harder to turn and will have more low-speed fade than the Storm.

Unfortunately, the Storm's been DC'd... the Impact is probably the closest replacement, although it's a bit flippier.

150g Storms are still out there, but 172 g Storms (my fave) are getting very rare.

The store has a stack with the small bar stamp, mostly red, standard weights. Looks like I have to grab a few.

If you get a stack of z-storms, I'll pay a fair price plus some more for one.

Alright then. I get paid friday. I'll try to get six ( if you buy six you get a free pro d) and I'll post on this thread. I'll only charge what I pay. Any weight or color pref. I think most are red

yeah, looking for max weight here too.

thanks man!

I'm gonna see if I can get my 10% discount and still get a free pro d. I can try to set up a paypal account if you guys feel more comfortable with that. I only have Internet on my phone.
Are you guys picky about the color?

Not to be a stickler but I just realized this Saturday is sweetest day. I really can't afford to sit on half a dozen so I wanted to confirm who wants what weight and how many. Thanks

Latest posts