• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Straighest Flying Disc You Own

In the circle: APX
Approach: Challenger is the straightest I own (but it's overstable, there are straighter from 200' in).
Mid: Ibex - very little fade, kinda in between a Buzzz and a Comet
Fairway: maybe GL River or seasoned Star Leo
Distance: semi-beat R-Pro Boss or UnLace

Last edited:
Mid - Lucid Truth
Putter - Fuzion Judge
Driver - Opto Saint/Lucid Escape

Aside from various putters, the disc I use if I need it to fly straight is a Zombee.

I hear you... anyone who's watched movies about the zombie apocalypse knows they tend to hold a pretty straight line. :p

Sorta depends on what distances im throwing them

75-150 pa4 slight hyzer
150-225 pa1 slight hyzer
225-325 m4 slight hyzer
300-350 f5 slight hyzer
350-380 pd beat in

Sorta depends on what distances im throwing them

75-150 pa4 slight hyzer
150-225 pa1 slight hyzer
225-325 m4 slight hyzer
300-350 f5 slight hyzer
350-380 pd beat in

I pretty much have the same input. The straightest disc I've ever thrown was a Discraft IMPACT. very underrated disc. Extremely straight with like....no fade....Like a long range mako or something.

But I went with the F5 because it S shapes better, the impact would hold a long straight-anhyzer if you overpowered it. For Far/Fast disc, I go with an ESP Surge, but it does have significant fade, but when powered it goes straight for like 200+ feet.

I've thrown shots with no turn or fade using the following: Ions, Wizards, Magics, Anodes, Axis, Tangent, Lucky, Alias, KC Roc, Buzz, M4, Leopard, Teebird, Servo, Volt, QOLF, F2, F3, JLS.

Out of those the most reliable dead straight discs for me are the Anode, Axis and broken in Volt. They can all take a power rip and not turn, and with the right height and spin manipulation zero fade.

Sounds like a mvp commercial to me lol:popcorn:

It totally does, but it is true. To add to the topic, I would vote beat warden, star foxbat and slightly seasoned escape.

Latest posts