• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Straight Line Discs - January 14th - Turner Park

Marty McFly

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Capping at 90 players once again so sign-up fast. These events have been filling up fast.

Dewayne runs a good tournament.

Sign-up here.

Looks like we will have some decent January weather as well!

I tried registering a bit ago, but my phone sucks. Is it lookin like it will fill? Cuz I might have to register day of.

It might. 30 something people on the prereg list, not including me and the spouse, and we preregged already. List hasn't updated yet.

Poop. I'm goin out with a group of 4 or 5 of us from abilene, and I know mccall is prereg'd already. I'll try again in a second.

What is a good top 5 score for adv at Turner? I've never played a tournament there. Will they make any long tee pads or will everyone play from the regular concrete pads?

I am interested too, i'm signed up driving all the way from Tulsa just for fun haha. hope its a good turn out!

I believe all if not most of the baskets will be in the shorts for time sake. We have to finish before dark.

My first time to play that course was last weekend and I shot 8big. I bet adv players will shoot under if the baskets are moved up.

Most are in the long position now it seemed. If they leave them in the current postion I was thinking maybe a decent score would be in the mid-upper 50's. I shot 60 Sunday. I played the long back holes really well, but took some dumb early boggies. Maybe the goal should just be get as close to an even 54 as possible?

I think you were one hole behind me with Chase right? Yeah, 54 would be very nice! I would have played adv if it wasn't my second time to play the course and I didn't take off the last month.

Brad, course par is 58. Bucky Garrett won Open at the mini last weekend out there with a 58. I believe anything under 58 is 1000 rated pretty much.

Not bad at all. I would think +6 for the tournament or so will be good in intermediate Wes. Definitely just play for par and you'll be sitting good.

Latest posts