• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Straight shot through woods

Leopard for me. It has kicked the Buzzz and Roc out of my bag period, because it is the most dependable straight line disc in my bag. Eagle and Leo are fighting for first place in the most birdie drives club in my bag.

More than likely a Mako but how the basket is positioned at the end comes in to play. If it's sitting on the left I might grab my Anode or MD2 and if I'm worried about blowing past I might grab my beat to hell Pig.

Ibex for me. Still feel bad about kicking my FLX Buzzz out of the bag, but I'm pretty happy with my Ibex for that slot.

TL or an Avenger SS. The Avenger is a little bit flatter but they have similar flight paths. The idea of a Leopard on a hyzer flip is intriguing, but I just don't trust my Leo enough on a tight line like that.

D-Zone, unless it's pretty open, then I might club up to an Xpress. Zone might leave me a little short, but it'd keep me in the fairway.

MVP Axis is perfect for these shots. New ones do fine but an 8/10 or so is made for these shots.

Latest posts