• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Strangest Place You Ever Found A Disc

Red DX Aviar P&A with the barstamp, sitting 10-15' from hole 18 at the Z. It didn't have any name or number, but was beat it nicely. It almost looked like someone missed their putt on 18 got frustrated and left it there on purpose.

I used it as a loaner disc. Pretty sure its somewhere in the pond at Cedar Hill

threw a white star orc 175 into a tree. spotted a disc, knocked it out, looked at it and its a white star orc 175, but not the one i had inked. (insert twilight zone theme)

I found ArcheType's gazelle in the creek at the oaks in mokena...it wasn't lost though!
:doh:

Hey, give me credit, I made it over the creek. Jusssttt barely, but I made it:thmbup:

You guys that find good stuff are so lucky
I tend to find beat to crap dx or inked to crap discs but oddly none of them had had phone #'s so I kept them all.
Strangest find had to be the lightening upshot that was 5ft from the basket only thing i can think of was the snow had just melted and i must have been the first one through or the only one that would pick it up
or the xout champ katana that was laying in the fairway that i lost a couple months later on the same course

The first disc I ever found, and used, was an orange dx firebird that was sitting in the middle of a road that ran behind a pin at the U of I DGC. Funny thing is that the road is easily visible from the tee so it's like the person's drive landed on the road and they decided it was too far to walk so the re-drove and just left the firebird where it sat

Ugh...I've found so many in so many odd places. My latest was the other day. I was walking up on my awful shot and found a Champion Starfire half sticking out of the tall grass....probably left over from the winter. No name....no number.

Found a Champion... Orc, I think, under my car while at Hornets Nest one time. Was pulling away and looking in my mirror and there was a disc sitting there. No idea how it got there. Wasn't any damage to my car. The only thing I see happening is either someone was throwing stuff to there own car and it slid under mine or they had the worlds worst drive on #1.

Lost my disc, found it under a log. Next to my disc was old ammo box used for geocaching with a bunch of random items and a log book dated back four years. First time I even heard of the game, there are hundreds of boxes hidden all over Michigan parks.

At a local Walgreens store, for sale!

in a field near a newly acquired house doing some landscaping it was kinda weird it was a dx cheetah that was beat and knida bent

and in a car that I was removing the company logo off of. The car was about to sell at auction it had been repossesd.the disc was a 11x champ eagle-x i didnt keep it

I play early in the morning, so a lot of times I am the first on a course.. Hole 18's have been very good to me, I have found a dyed groove, a new champ boss, and someone's putter(in the basket). only one I could return was the putter, the others had no info on them.
The groove was the party in front of us, but since it was a cold windy day they must have finished and ran away before I could find them, either that or they hated that disc as much as I learned to, I removed it from my bag a few weeks ago, been tempted to "leave" it and let someone else enjoy it, except now it has my name and number on it so it would probably keep coming back, like herpes. :gross:

I found a mini-disc in a parking lot. A Best Buy parking lot. It must have fell out of someone's car.

Latest posts